Character
    Johnb
    World
    Bismarck
    Main Class
    WAR Lv 99

Ergon Weapon quest (hp bayld increase please)

Could you improve the ability to get HP Bayld through reives or increase the number of bayld earned permanently through reives? It takes about 130 million bayld to get an ergon weapon and you only get about 3~6k per colonization / lair reive. So, you would have to do at least 43.3k reives. You can't count on the market for HP Bayld supply either since no one does reives.
    (0)
    Last edited by Johnb; 06-08-2015 at 11:34 PM.

Character
    Hoshiku
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    RNG Lv 99
    Thought I'd mention that each time you turn in the fabricated false king ki in leafallia you get 10,000 bayld as a reward. Obviously that's not going to make an idris but if your whole group is turning in their ki every run you ought to be able to farm a bit of hp bayld.
    (0)

Character
    Johnb
    World
    Bismarck
    Main Class
    WAR Lv 99
    Yes, I know this and the turning in WKR weapons trick, but still not enough.
    (0)

Character
    Rabies
    World
    Cerberus
    Main Class
    WHM Lv 99
    I've noticed something weird, if someone could correct me maybe. Whenever I'm in a CP party in Who gates doing bats with a party of (2-6?) players and a Soul pyre drops and it has "Bayld" inside, when successfully obtain a HP-Bayld was added to pool, anyone know what this is? (It didn't say HP bayld when examined, just "Bayld) I could not recreate this scenario soloing in Dho gates but it has happened 5+ times in Who gates with a party.

Also, Side question, How's the drop rate on HP bayld in Incursion Lv135+? I've done a lot of 130-132 without seeing many, maybe 1 coffer with some. Does Aged bayld box have chances at dropping in Incursion at higher levels?
    (0)

Character
    Hoshiku
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    RNG Lv 99
    Does level of incursion have any impact on contents of the coffers? I thought it just increased the number you obtained. We spammed 133 and HP Bayld was still pretty rare at that level.
    (0)

Character
    Johnb
    World
    Bismarck
    Main Class
    WAR Lv 99
    Don't think it does. Anyway, best reive spam I've found is Foret, NW Inner Ra'Kaznar spot with 2 lair reive and 15min repop colo, and west marjami reives.
    (0)