What's the point of the new area?

I did the missions, I went in and I killed some level 50-60 mobs to XP between that level range and left never to return since.

Does it actually serve some point at all or is it just an xp camp?

Now that most of the wiki sites are rarely updated how are players that come back supposed to know what the new zone is for, if anything?
    (0)

Character
    Tydis
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    PLD Lv 99
    the content is Escha, some other content is Geas Fete

https://www.bg-wiki.com/bg/Category:Escha
    (0)

Character
    Obysuca
    World
    Siren
    Main Class
    PUP Lv 99
    The higher lvl mobs give about 5k-7k per kill at 99 and around 300-400 CP, it's actually pretty nice, until you get the times when everyone clusters in there lol and yeah, it sucks the wikis are rarely ever updated :/ Theres some nice gear from Escha, but no idea which nms drop it or anything. Lots of JP players running around with the new gear on and forming pts/alliances to kill the things. Wish NA/EU would get up and do crap lol There is a JP wiki out there, found it once and after a while of random clicks, I managed to find a few nms and their drops, way more info than our wikis have
    (0)
    Last edited by Obysuca; 06-08-2015 at 12:12 PM.

If you don't like the lack of content on the wiki, then help solve the problem by contributing. The number of players contributing has always been a small percentage of the population.
    (1)
    www.reddit.com/r/ffxi/comments/2axr93/are_you_playing_on_the_asura_server_join_the/

Quote Originally Posted by bungiefanNA View Post
    If you don't like the lack of content on the wiki, then help solve the problem by contributing. The number of players contributing has always been a small percentage of the population.
    If I lack the knowledge I'm not the person to do so really.
    (0)

Character
    Teleste
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    WHM Lv 99
    Yea we need to hire someone to translate the JP wiki for us. Their page is way more detailed.
    (1)

Player YosemiteYogorockBlondelle's Avatar
    Blondelle = Sandy, Windy\{S}, Bastok All Completed. YoGo: Basty+Sandy Rank: 10~Sandy {S}: UnComplete
    Character
    Yogorock
    World
    Leviathan
    Main Class
    RUN Lv 74
    Quote Originally Posted by Teleste View Post
    Yea we need to hire someone to translate the JP wiki for us. Their page is way more detailed.
    Well this maybe weird but my browser google chrome is translating the japanese forums fairly well into english atm as of late so i'm trying to remember not to post onto those japanese forums because it would be posted in english but just a hint that this could be used in the same way on the japanese wiki's and I have contributed a few articles onto the "ffxiclopedia pages" or post in the past but still need to get used to all of the different code'ings that happen to have to be applied to post any info or pages onto the wiki's as well.
    (0)
    Last edited by YosemiteYogorockBlondelle; 06-11-2015 at 05:04 AM.
    (Yo-Sim-Mit-Tea is the correct pronunciation. It is how its spoken, folks.) Come over & visit awhile to many posted changes to the life of Vana'dial. You can find past posts found by a link, pops up with Char name highlighted, thanks!
    I'm Wishing to see the Greatness in all players suggesting changes to ffxi ahead, here's to the Future of FFXI, Cheers Mate!!.