Thread: goblin stew

Character
    Singforu
    World
    Leviathan
    Main Class
    BRD Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Gwydion View Post
    True, but Grekuma posted very recently saying they would look into ways of adding Gobbie Stew. If it's not in this campaign, I imagine it will hopefully be a RoV-purchaseable item.
    The same thing applies to Gobbie stew. You still have to have completed one quest.
    (0)

Character
    Kraggy
    World
    Cerberus
    Main Class
    THF Lv 50
    Quote Originally Posted by Grekumah View Post
    We'll consider looking into increasing the availability of Goblin Stew 880 via various avenues, including the Login Campaigns.
    Necroing this because you've now totally reversed this position since you just removed it from the Mog Garden vendor so it's now not in the game at all from what I can see .. also gone from the Green Thumb Moogle are the three beds needed to trigger the Mog Safe expansion quests.

I just checked all ten Gobbie quests on Siren and right now only FIVE of EIGHT can be completed due to items not available on the AH or, in the case of some items only available in stacks.

AH-based mechanics fail utterly in low-pop servers so removing one of the main ways to bypass this was, IMHO, not player friendly.
    (0)
    Last edited by Kraggy; 08-02-2016 at 05:39 AM.

Character
    Zeldar
    World
    Sylph
    Main Class
    BLU Lv 99
    They didn't remove it per say: it was part of a campaign. The other alternative is to farm the materials yourself and have the items crafted.
    (1)

Character
    Kraggy
    World
    Cerberus
    Main Class
    THF Lv 50
    I'm merely noting that in my reading of the English they posted removing it for any reason isn't "increasing the availability", that's all.
    (0)

Player
    Quote Originally Posted by Kraggy View Post
    I'm merely noting that in my reading of the English they posted removing it for any reason isn't "increasing the availability", that's all.
    It's more that the campaign it's tied to is one of the limited means of availability. My interpretation of official statement is that they will look at making it a staple/regular item using some other means. Perhaps they'll add it to login as a permanent fixture like shanks.
    (0)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2