Thread: ENMs

Character
    Tilemon
    World
    Carbuncle
    Main Class
    SAM Lv 99

ENMs

can we get the old LVL 75 capped ENMs uncapped. or just uncap all ENMs BCNMs and KSNMs?
    (7)
    Quote Originally Posted by Camate View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Akihiko_Matsui
    This goes the same for extremely difficult content. (Naturally it’s not easy since it’s extremely difficult…)
    as long as you don’t have severely bad luck.

Player YosemiteYogorockBlondelle's Avatar
    Blondelle = Sandy, Windy\{S}, Bastok All Completed. YoGo: Basty+Sandy Rank: 10~Sandy {S}: UnComplete
    Character
    Yogorock
    World
    Leviathan
    Main Class
    RUN Lv 74

And just these npc's usage added?

I wouldn't mind the ability to call forth trust's and a better version of adv. fellows in them as well Tile.
    (3)
    (Yo-Sim-Mit-Tea is the correct pronunciation. It is how its spoken, folks.) Come over & visit awhile to many posted changes to the life of Vana'dial. You can find past posts found by a link, pops up with Char name highlighted, thanks!
    I'm Wishing to see the Greatness in all players suggesting changes to ffxi ahead, here's to the Future of FFXI, Cheers Mate!!.

Character
    Urthdigger
    World
    Fenrir
    Main Class
    MNK Lv 99
    Gotta agree with Yosemite's suggestion there. I love BCNMs, but even at the 75 cap it was basically just Royal Jelly and the HNM fights. So many unique fights, but good luck dragging folks to them. Trusts are the perfect opportunity to try them once more... Well, for the ones beatable with trusts anyhow (think a few require keeping mobs apart and such?)
    (0)
    He once sold his soul to Promathia for a rare drop. He later won it back in a drinking contest, before beating up the twilight god for good measure.
    He's won dance-off trophies from the Republic of Bastok, the Duchy of Jeuno, and the Yagudo Theomilitary.
    He's won entire arguments with a single leer.
    He is the most interesting galka in the world.

Blondelle = Sandy, Windy\{S}, Bastok All Completed. YoGo: Basty+Sandy Rank: 10~Sandy {S}: UnComplete
    Character
    Yogorock
    World
    Leviathan
    Main Class
    RUN Lv 74
    Quote Originally Posted by Urthdigger View Post
    Gotta agree with Yosemite's suggestion there. I love BCNMs, but even at the 75 cap it was basically just Royal Jelly and the HNM fights. So many unique fights, but good luck dragging folks to them. Trusts are the perfect opportunity to try them once more... Well, for the ones beatable with trusts anyhow (think a few require keeping mobs apart and such?)
    o.O-Thanks!! I do know there is still an unsolvable bug for trusts to be in a lot of these bcnm arena battlefields and yet I wonder after the removal of consoles in ffxi if this could become a totally fixable bug by then...? I hope they find a way to mend that particular Problem eventually in the game, hopefully!
    (0)
    (Yo-Sim-Mit-Tea is the correct pronunciation. It is how its spoken, folks.) Come over & visit awhile to many posted changes to the life of Vana'dial. You can find past posts found by a link, pops up with Char name highlighted, thanks!
    I'm Wishing to see the Greatness in all players suggesting changes to ffxi ahead, here's to the Future of FFXI, Cheers Mate!!.

Character
    Tilemon
    World
    Carbuncle
    Main Class
    SAM Lv 99
    for ENMs alot of them are 12 people or 18 people for 75 cap ones, its impossible to find that many, and Trusts cant be used inside and wouldn't even help you when it caps you at 75 and you need 12 atleast to win...

But yea would be great if you could use trusts in all BCNM, KSNM, ISNM, ENM, campaign ops etc.
    (0)
    Quote Originally Posted by Akihiko_Matsui
    This goes the same for extremely difficult content. (Naturally it’s not easy since it’s extremely difficult…)
    as long as you don’t have severely bad luck.

Character
    Sandmaster
    World
    Sylph
    Main Class
    SAM Lv 99
    I remember spamming the Hagun ENM at the time with 5-6 ppl off Attowa Chasm.
    (0)

Character
    Stoobey
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    DRG Lv 99
    I leveled sam from 50 to late 60's or early 70's duoing pulling the plug enm only ever saw 2 toreador's rings drop though ><, Brothers, bionic bug and sheep in antlion's clothing were also good to do solo/duo, it would be great if they could make these fights relevant again....

I wouldn't want it to be so you could just walk in and one shot them, it's probably too much to ask, but an update to the rewards and bringing the fights more into line with the low man nature of todays game would be awesome.
    (0)

Since Rhapsodies of Vana'diel-related tasks are our highest priority at the moment, this request may take a bit of time to address. However, we'll consider making adjustments so players can challenge these events more easily when playing solo, such as removing the level restriction and allowing alter egos.
    (9)
    Colby "Grekumah" Casaccia - Community Team

Character
    Yogorock
    World
    Leviathan
    Main Class
    RUN Lv 74
    Quote Originally Posted by Grekumah View Post
    Since Rhapsodies of Vana'diel-related tasks are our highest priority at the moment, this request may take a bit of time to address. However, we'll consider making adjustments so players can challenge these events more easily when playing solo, such as removing the level restriction and allowing alter egos.
    Thank you, Grekumah!
    (0)