Character
    Billnes
    World
    Ragnarok
    Main Class
    WHM Lv 99
    << Deleted by author >>
    (0)
    Last edited by Billnes; 08-10-2015 at 09:05 PM.

Character
    Tydis
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    PLD Lv 99
    I apologise if I come off as patronising, but you obtained 100, did you spend all of them?
    (0)

Gifts are activated when you spend job points, not when you get them. How many have you spent? What's lit up in your Gifts menu?
    (0)
    www.reddit.com/r/ffxi/comments/2axr93/are_you_playing_on_the_asura_server_join_the/

If it turns out he didn't spend them or check the gifts page I'm going to be very not happy about this apparent player error. XD
    (0)
    'Don't ever, ever try to lie to the internet. Because they will catch you. They will de-construct your spin. They will remember everything you ever say for eternity.'
    - Lord Gaben

Player YosemiteYogorockBlondelle's Avatar
    Blondelle = Sandy, Windy\{S}, Bastok All Completed. YoGo: Basty+Sandy Rank: 10~Sandy {S}: UnComplete
    Character
    Yogorock
    World
    Leviathan
    Main Class
    RUN Lv 74
    Quote Originally Posted by Raydeus View Post
    If it turns out he didn't spend them or check the gifts page I'm going to be very not happy about this apparent player error. XD
    And even though it's not right of me but I would add a LOL to it too.
    (0)
    (Yo-Sim-Mit-Tea is the correct pronunciation. It is how its spoken, folks.) Come over & visit awhile to many posted changes to the life of Vana'dial. You can find past posts found by a link, pops up with Char name highlighted, thanks!
    I'm Wishing to see the Greatness in all players suggesting changes to ffxi ahead, here's to the Future of FFXI, Cheers Mate!!.

Character
    Billnes
    World
    Ragnarok
    Main Class
    WHM Lv 99
    << Deleted by author >>
    (0)
    Last edited by Billnes; 08-10-2015 at 09:15 PM.

Player YosemiteYogorockBlondelle's Avatar
    Blondelle = Sandy, Windy\{S}, Bastok All Completed. YoGo: Basty+Sandy Rank: 10~Sandy {S}: UnComplete
    Character
    Yogorock
    World
    Leviathan
    Main Class
    RUN Lv 74

Just a note!

Oh, First I just had to -> LOL!

Usually the person who started the thread has the ability to close/lock the thread as closed permanently {Well thank goodness you found em, at least!}

Okay good night & Good- bye thread! ;-)

{{Thread has come to a Locked Close!}}
    (0)
    (Yo-Sim-Mit-Tea is the correct pronunciation. It is how its spoken, folks.) Come over & visit awhile to many posted changes to the life of Vana'dial. You can find past posts found by a link, pops up with Char name highlighted, thanks!
    I'm Wishing to see the Greatness in all players suggesting changes to ffxi ahead, here's to the Future of FFXI, Cheers Mate!!.

New spells you learn always appear at the bottom of the magic list until you sort them.
    (0)
    www.reddit.com/r/ffxi/comments/2axr93/are_you_playing_on_the_asura_server_join_the/