Character
    Rifaran
    World
    Odin
    Main Class
    PLD Lv 99

Records Of Eminence NPC reload area glitch

I noticed that when talking to Eternal Flame in Western Adoulin, the entire area reloads all the npcs and pcs, I've also heard this is the case with any records of eminence npcs. can you please fix this?
    (0)

Character
    Tydis
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    PLD Lv 99
    I don't think that's what it's doing, when I've talked to the NPCs, maybe they reload but the key thing is that it seems to hide player characters, which I would imagine would make it easier to go through the various dialogue options with the NPCs. I just figured this was an intentional addition by SE at some point.
    (0)

Character
    Zeich
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    BST Lv 99
    I believe it was intentional; at some point in an update they mentioned that they would reduce model displays or something when talking to the RoE NPCs. I'd have to dig and find it again though.
    (0)
    [Kensagaku - formerly of Kujata] - http://www.ffxiah.com/player/Valefor/Kensagaku

Character
    Kigensuro
    World
    Carbuncle
    Main Class
    SAM Lv 99
    March 26,2015

-Event-related
    --Records of Eminence has undergone the following additions and adjustments.
    Other characters are no longer displayed while talking to Records of Eminence NPCs in order to ease graphical burdens
    (2)