Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4
    Player YosemiteYogorockBlondelle's Avatar
    Blondelle = Sandy, Windy\{S}, Bastok All Completed. YoGo: Basty+Sandy Rank: 10~Sandy {S}: UnComplete
    Character
    Yogorock
    World
    Leviathan
    Main Class
    RUN Lv 74
    Quote Originally Posted by bungiefanNA View Post
    Or you know, you could have just linked it again rather than the game of promoting your own thread...

http://www.mmogames.com/gamearticles...mmo-mans-land/
    Yeah, I had thought about just showing the link but then I had got into thinking maybe they would rather read our responses that prompted the post of the link you shared as well instead

Edit: I wasn't promoting but just showing, end it there
    (0)
    Last edited by YosemiteYogorockBlondelle; 06-10-2015 at 02:38 PM.
    (Yo-Sim-Mit-Tea is the correct pronunciation. It is how its spoken, folks.) Come over & visit awhile to many posted changes to the life of Vana'dial. You can find past posts found by a link, pops up with Char name highlighted, thanks!
    I'm Wishing to see the Greatness in all players suggesting changes to ffxi ahead, here's to the Future of FFXI, Cheers Mate!!.

Player YosemiteYogorockBlondelle's Avatar
    Blondelle = Sandy, Windy\{S}, Bastok All Completed. YoGo: Basty+Sandy Rank: 10~Sandy {S}: UnComplete
    Character
    Yogorock
    World
    Leviathan
    Main Class
    RUN Lv 74

So....To the two going back forth here beating a bush to it's tail end of the ground!

Just thought this terminology or um... let bigons be bigons quote mite help you out?

You ever heard of this as an end all and nothing more being said afterwards..o.O?
    Like: Lets just agree to disagree and leave it at that!! -or- {kind of the same}> Lets just "Agree" to "Disagree" and say nothing more!! [Hope it helps!]
    (0)
    Last edited by YosemiteYogorockBlondelle; 06-10-2015 at 02:36 PM.
    (Yo-Sim-Mit-Tea is the correct pronunciation. It is how its spoken, folks.) Come over & visit awhile to many posted changes to the life of Vana'dial. You can find past posts found by a link, pops up with Char name highlighted, thanks!
    I'm Wishing to see the Greatness in all players suggesting changes to ffxi ahead, here's to the Future of FFXI, Cheers Mate!!.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4