Thread: Memories

Character
    Tilemon
    World
    Carbuncle
    Main Class
    SAM Lv 99

Memories

When a empty monster dies It can drop 3 memory related items, going to use a Fire core as an example. Weeper Fire core max drop would be Burning mem. (fire), Radiant mem.(light) and a Recollection used in the BCs. They can drop 1 memory for their element, and 1 for what their element is a part of Light or Dark. For light or Dark core empties this makes it just drop 2 of the same type. As 99 thf w/ TH8 on average I'll get a drop about 40% of the times, and it is normally just 1 item, it's not uncommon for me to kill 4 or 5 fire cores in a row and get no drops, when I do get a drop it seems split 40% burning, 40% radiant, 20% recollection. So killing 5 fire cores I could walk away with 5 radiant and no burning, the rate at which I'll see double drops is off too, it is more common to see a Memory and a recollection drop than 2 Memories.

I know that the higher lvl you are above the monster the lower the drop rate and the Idle empties will give exp to a 99, but the problem with them is they don't have a set core. killing an Idle weeper can got you nothing or a random element, you cant tell by looking at them what you'll get, and even then the drop rate isn't any better.

I have 1 request, it's not boost the drop rate or make them drop memories at 100%. My request is simply make a Empty drop 2 of it core instead of 1 core and 1 light or dark. So if I Kill a Fire core it should have a chance to drop 2 burning instead of 1 burning and 1 radiant. Light and Dark core aren't even rare they spawn at the same rate as the rest, so why flood people with those memories when they are only after certain ones.
    (0)
    Quote Originally Posted by Camate View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Akihiko_Matsui
    This goes the same for extremely difficult content. (Naturally it’s not easy since it’s extremely difficult…)
    Quote Originally Posted by Camate View Post
    as long as you don’t have severely bad luck.

Quote Originally Posted by Tile View Post
    I know that the higher lvl you are above the monster the lower the drop rate
    This isn't and has never been true.

(sorry for off-topic)
    (0)

Player YosemiteYogorockBlondelle's Avatar
    Blondelle = Sandy, Windy\{S}, Bastok All Completed. YoGo: Basty+Sandy Rank: 10~Sandy {S}: UnComplete
    Character
    Yogorock
    World
    Leviathan
    Main Class
    RUN Lv 74
    Quote Originally Posted by Catmato View Post

(sorry for off-topic)
    Off-topic, but Hey there Catmato :P ;-)
    (0)
    (Yo-Sim-Mit-Tea is the correct pronunciation. It is how its spoken, folks.) Come over & visit awhile to many posted changes to the life of Vana'dial. You can find past posts found by a link, pops up with Char name highlighted, thanks!
    I'm Wishing to see the Greatness in all players suggesting changes to ffxi ahead, here's to the Future of FFXI, Cheers Mate!!.

Quote Originally Posted by Catmato View Post

(sorry for off-topic)
    The lower drop rate is overall, since they can't drop crystals or seals if they aren't worth EXP, so you get fewer items overall. Also, if you one-shot them, Treasure Hunter doesn't get a chance to proc, so you get fewer drops than enemies that take more hits to kill.
    (0)
    www.reddit.com/r/ffxi/comments/2axr93/are_you_playing_on_the_asura_server_join_the/