Player

Assault soloable?

Hi i was wondering, can assault be solo now?
    I never got to do this content.
    Only finished cop, wotg and abyssea.
    Anyone?

Also what job, and equipment do you recommend? (I just got SOA but haven't even touched it)
    (0)
    Last edited by delukard; 05-29-2015 at 08:49 AM.

Most of them have been soloable for quite a while. A few rely on luck, but have been eased to be soloable to some extent recently. You may not clear all of them on the first try though. A second person will generally make them all able to be cleared. You could always ask someone in the LS to run them with you, as people need the clears to make Mythic Weapons.
    (0)
    www.reddit.com/r/ffxi/comments/2axr93/are_you_playing_on_the_asura_server_join_the/

Character
    Doctorweird
    World
    Carbuncle
    Main Class
    BLM Lv 30
    Some of the worst were recently adjusted, but you may still need a degree of luck to get through them.
    (0)

Character
    Whiteant
    World
    Siren
    Main Class
    SMN Lv 99
    I hope they do something about the building bridges assault. That is impossible to solo.
    (0)

Character
    Stoobey
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    DRG Lv 99
    Building bridges can be done solo (I did it recently, first attempt solo as well), but I will admit that I didn't have a lot of time left when I finished, so I would agree, some adjustment is needed
    (0)

Character
    Raithen
    World
    Fenrir
    Main Class
    DRG Lv 90
    Can the mine rate of orichalcum for the Assault Orichalcum Survey in Leujaoam Sanctum be increased? I have attempted it 4 times now with no luck, so I've wasted 2 full hours of my life spamming enter on mining points and have made no progress.
    (2)