Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Character
    Enochroot
    World
    Phoenix
    Main Class
    BST Lv 99
    And yet we get nothing but silence from SE about it, which is why all these threads exist and will likely continue to be created.
    (2)

Player YosemiteYogorockBlondelle's Avatar
    Blondelle = Sandy, Windy\{S}, Bastok All Completed. YoGo: Basty+Sandy Rank: 10~Sandy {S}: UnComplete
    Character
    Yogorock
    World
    Leviathan
    Main Class
    RUN Lv 74
    Quote Originally Posted by Enochroot View Post
    And yet we get nothing but silence from SE about it, which is why all these threads exist and will likely continue to be created.
    ;-) Agreed! True-Strike!!
    (1)
    (Yo-Sim-Mit-Tea is the correct pronunciation. It is how its spoken, folks.) Come over & visit awhile to many posted changes to the life of Vana'dial. You can find past posts found by a link, pops up with Char name highlighted, thanks!
    I'm Wishing to see the Greatness in all players suggesting changes to ffxi ahead, here's to the Future of FFXI, Cheers Mate!!.

Character
    Darkbewd
    World
    Carbuncle
    Main Class
    SMN Lv 99
    Got some more for my wishlist, not too many this time.

•RoE Objective: Monstrosity: Players Defeated in Belligerency.
    •RoE Objective: Monipulators Defeated in Belligerency.
    •More Instincts that grant bonuses when certain conditions are met (e.g. Blaze Spikes: Regen +25 or Poisoned: Attack +20%).
    •Monipulator exclusive text emote (Personally, I'd like one that's like a roar or howl that has shout range).

By the way guys, this thread is for your wishlists too, you know.
    (0)

Character
    Shyuko
    World
    Carbuncle
    Main Class
    PLD Lv 99
    Honestly, I'll be happy just to see a reason for people to play as Gladiators so I can actually fight someone. D:
    But people want rewards worthy of their time spent or they drop the whole idea of participating in content.

Such was the fate of Ballista, Pankration, etc..

Hope to see something that will spark Monstrosity to life again, was shortly lived.
    (1)

Character
    Darkbewd
    World
    Carbuncle
    Main Class
    SMN Lv 99
    Aside from the garbage reward system currently in place for Gladiators, the lack of participation mostly stems from "I don't want to have to form parties for this" and "why can't I just toggle this once and fight any Monipulator anywhere at any time?" and "Why can I go run and solo most every other monster in the game with my eyes closed, but not Monipulators?" It's a lose-lose situation because no Monipulator wants to be insulted by having their super-special-awesome NM they built with all those agonizing Instinct IIIs to fall over and die against every yuppie running around in their scaled down "walkin' around" clothes and Gladiators wish every fight involved the Monipulator taking them down to about orange health once, then rolling over and handing them their shiny new toy.

True story, I sat my Orthrus out in Xarcabard (The most fair PVP zone in Belligerency, no aggro from anything but Shadow Dragon and no instant death nonsense for Monipulators) for roughly 6 hours today with my search comment displaying my position and current monster to see if anyone was interested in helping me find out if Gates of Hades was really worth a damn with its uber costly 2500 TP or not. I sat through full Watersday and everything, but the only fights I got into the whole time were against the Shadow Dragon and Spikes casting contests with the locals. It's a damn shame I tell you, I bet you could add Alexandrite to the HNM chests and all that would happen is some nerd(s) running out to try and solo some Monipulators then getting squashed hard and then everything goes back to the way it is now.

That's enough butthurt from me though, I did say this was the wishlist thread and not the bellyaching thread, so y'all get to posting some lists and I'll save my sass for a more appropriate thread.
    (0)

Character
    Darkbewd
    World
    Carbuncle
    Main Class
    SMN Lv 99
    Thought of some descriptors I'd like to see.

Aero
    Apocalypse
    Black
    Bringer
    Burst
    Chaos
    Death
    Divine
    Doom
    Flare
    Flood
    Freeze
    Giga
    Green
    Guardian
    Hyper
    Keeper
    Legendary
    Life
    Mega
    Neo
    Orange
    Quake
    Red
    Stone
    Storm
    Ultra
    Violet
    White
    Yellow

...and Interplanetarypurplythorny just for kicks
    (0)
    Last edited by DarkBEWD; 06-17-2015 at 10:24 PM.

Character
    Gameesh
    World
    Phoenix
    Main Class
    BLU Lv 99
    I'm really happy so many people still support this amazing content.
    Everyone but Square Enix it seems.

I still have a small sliver of hope that they'll continue the content even after November. I mean, it's not like adding a few monsters each update can be considered a major update, right?

The three biggest things I want to see added to Monstrosity are (in no particular order)

1) Party mode. Somehow, someway monipulators need to be able to team up, gain exp together and eventually tackle ridiculous bosses. All SE has to do to make this entertaining is add some more areas (for bellingery as well) and kill the exp penalty for teaming up. This ALONE would bring back so many players to Monstrosity...

2) Rewards. Sure, leveling the monsters is fun but after a while you need an extra reason. As of now the rewards are ... mediocre to put it mildly. As suggested, add some rewards to (PvP) Monstrosity which we can augment through infamy and / or prestige.

3) Monsters who have reached the designated levels to obtain instincts should acquire these without setting them. It's ridiculous that a Behemoth needs to set its OWN instincts! Have them become available automatically at level 30, 60 and 90! This way you can create even stronger monsters.
    (0)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2