Player

suggestions for devs on linkshells...............

our linkshell has been having a problem with harrassment by a player who was legitimately kicked. after he was kicked, he would grab a new pearl from the concierge or hop on a mule and grab a new pearl from the concierge. he would then proceed to target me in ls chat by harrassing me. GMs have been notified of the continuing harrassment and we were forced to recall our pearls from the NPCs. is there a way for devs to fix it to where you cant use a concierge pearl to return after being kicked? i know that not using the NPCs is an option, although they do save time for new players. thoughts?
    (5)

Player
    What is going on in the person's life that they spend their free time to harass someone on an MMORPG?

I can understand the problem and hope SE is able to implement something, but this particular problem just kinda strikes me as sad...
    (0)

Character
    Draylo
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    NIN Lv 99
    Just have the LS leader (has to be the leader) talk to GM and they handle it. I've had a lot of crazy nutcases in my LS in the past and the GMs force them to drop the pearl, its quite a laugh too.
    (0)

Player
    yeah, we turned it over to the GMs. he also lied thru his teeth and got me kicked out of another ls where he is a sackholder. he got mad cuz i kept kicking him and his mules after he was already kicked by the ls leader. talk about somebody who cant take a hint. oh well.
    (0)

I believe /blist will affect LS chat as well...
    (0)
    www.reddit.com/r/ffxi/comments/2axr93/are_you_playing_on_the_asura_server_join_the/

Player YosemiteYogorockBlondelle's Avatar
    Blondelle = Sandy, Windy\{S}, Bastok All Completed. YoGo: Basty+Sandy Rank: 10~Sandy {S}: UnComplete
    Character
    Yogorock
    World
    Leviathan
    Main Class
    RUN Lv 74

My suggestion for those LS leaders who want to have there 2nd char. Pearlsacked lead?

Well this is the issue i'm having with running an ls on my main character but switching to my same account 2nd character where I picked up my own ls pearl from the LS-Pearl NPC's is when wanting to give a fellow player\new player a pearlsack or even sack an ls member while i'm on my 2nd/other character while i'm in my ls but not wanting to ridiculously switch just to do the same task as I would on my main character since already busy on my 2nd character etc. Now my question is: ..is there going to be any future advancements giving the 2nd character's\other characters on the same account a way to be sacked just the same as your main or give them the same abilities on as an ls leader on your main same account characters in the future??

I often forget while playing on my other character on the same acc. that I can't pearlsack someone or give a joining ls member an LS-Pearl into which it has become to a point of being very annoying daunting task just to log out to do just that then switch back, Figures!!
    (0)
    Last edited by YosemiteYogorockBlondelle; 06-06-2015 at 01:46 AM.
    (Yo-Sim-Mit-Tea is the correct pronunciation. It is how its spoken, folks.) Come over & visit awhile to many posted changes to the life of Vana'dial. You can find past posts found by a link, pops up with Char name highlighted, thanks!
    I'm Wishing to see the Greatness in all players suggesting changes to ffxi ahead, here's to the Future of FFXI, Cheers Mate!!.

Player
    according to the person in question, he already had pearls for his mules, all 16 of em. i call bs. he has already proven to be a liar. he saw my original post and got on our ls website, saying i was dragging his name through the mud. i didnt even mention his name lol. it was so stupid and inflammatory that the website administrator deleted the post. if i stay on odin server, which i doubt, every mule i even suspect he has is going on /blist. and this post and my original were at the suggestion of a GM. he also said i was the one who kicked him out of the LS. wrong! im just a sackholder. the LS leader was the one who kicked him out. his mules were kicked by me with the LS leaders knowledge and permission. grow up and move on dude. the game dont need this kind of drama.
    (0)