Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: Solo to 99?

Character
    Galkashield
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    THF Lv 1
    Is there an up-to-date leveling guide for 2015?

I solo'ed to 30, but after that, I'm not sure where to find mobs to get to 40/50/60 ....I have no idea where to go at all.

1.) Which locations/mobs will ensure I can get to 99 in 48 hours? Thank you!

2.) What's the fastest way to get 99? (or say, top 3 fastest ways?) I have kupofried, 2 new rings, Moghancement: Bounty, etc).
    (0)

Character
    Tilemon
    World
    Carbuncle
    Main Class
    SAM Lv 99
    when ever I would lvl a job I would go
    1-10 home nation (anything)
    10-14 Kon. highlands (entrance mobs, lizards, saplings, worms)
    14-25 Gusgen mines (GoV skeletons)
    25-30+ Qufim (crabs, worms, fish)
    30-35 Yuhtunga jungle (mandies and goblins)
    35-40 yhoator jungle(mandies, lizards, and goblins)
    40-60 crawler's nest (40-50+ crawlers/bees GoV) (50-60+ lizards/saplings GoV)
    60-75+ The Boyahda Tree (GoV rabbit/mandies)

the thing to remember with GoV is the bonus exp you get increase until you earn x2 the base, you'll keep it until you zone. but it will stay even if you log out.

after 75 its up to you where to go, so many different places that give good EXP
    (0)
    Last edited by Tile; 05-31-2015 at 05:12 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Camate View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Akihiko_Matsui
    This goes the same for extremely difficult content. (Naturally it’s not easy since it’s extremely difficult…)
    as long as you don’t have severely bad luck.

Quote Originally Posted by Gwydion View Post
    Is there an up-to-date leveling guide for 2015?

I solo'ed to 30, but after that, I'm not sure where to find mobs to get to 40/50/60 ....I have no idea where to go at all.

1.) Which locations/mobs will ensure I can get to 99 in 48 hours? Thank you!

2.) What's the fastest way to get 99? (or say, top 3 fastest ways?) I have kupofried, 2 new rings, Moghancement: Bounty, etc).
    Looking at the FoV/GoV pages on the wiki will give you a level range for enemies to kill, so you know where to travel to for a target. There's lots of choices, you just need to follow a path that gives you plenty of Even Match to Very Tough enemies.
    (0)
    Last edited by bungiefanNA; 05-31-2015 at 01:45 PM.
    www.reddit.com/r/ffxi/comments/2axr93/are_you_playing_on_the_asura_server_join_the/

Character
    Tilemon
    World
    Carbuncle
    Main Class
    SAM Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by bungiefanNA View Post
    you just need to fp;;pw [ath
    thats "You just need to follow a path" incase you cant read gibberish
    (0)
    Quote Originally Posted by Akihiko_Matsui
    This goes the same for extremely difficult content. (Naturally it’s not easy since it’s extremely difficult…)
    as long as you don’t have severely bad luck.

That's what I get for typing on a laptop keybaord instead of my usual one...
    (0)
    www.reddit.com/r/ffxi/comments/2axr93/are_you_playing_on_the_asura_server_join_the/

Character
    Valonquar
    World
    Phoenix
    Main Class
    DRG Lv 99
    You level so fast with new ring, Kupofried trust, and clock moghancement on that it takes longer to run through the zones to the next batch of DC+ mobs than it does to fight.
    You can grab refresh/reraise/food buffs from FoV books, but you will rarely finish trials since you level out of them too fast at first.
    Path is pretty similar for each nation:
    Right outside of town (ronf, saru, etc) kill easiest mobs and gain a level every 1 to 2 kills.
    Just head towards the next zone exit killing as you go and you should be 14+ by the time you get there
    Arrive in crag zones, kill your way to Valkrum/Buru and kill until about 24+
    Warp to Port Jeuno, head through Qufim and kill as you go, head into tower and kill your way to the top , can hit upwards of 40ish this way
    Head to crawlers nest or Garliage Citadel and kill til mid 50's
    Can do Boyhoda Tree or Labyrinth of Oz to late 60s ~ 75
    Supposdely new Escha: Zi Tah is really good 75~99 but there may be overcamping there from farming NMs etc.

I leveled RUN from 1 to 50 ONLY while waiting on "wait until next Vanadiel day" pauses while going through SoA missions this past Saturday. You can level from 1 to 25+ totally naked with just a weapon equiped (I used excalipoor II) sub monk for the STR & HP on ANY job pre level 30
    (0)
    Last edited by Valonquar; 06-04-2015 at 03:51 AM.

Character
    Obysuca
    World
    Siren
    Main Class
    PUP Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Valonquar View Post
    You level so fast with new ring, Kupofried trust, and clock moghancement on that it takes longer to run through the zones to the next batch of DC+ mobs than it does to fight.

Supposdely new Escha: Zi Tah is really good 75~99 but there may be overcamping there from farming NMs etc.
    Eh, kupofried doesn't really seem worth it to lose a spot for a DD trust, I barely even noticed a difference in exp with/without him out.

From what I've seen, Escha has mobs for lvl 50-60 then 97+, nothing really in between. Lvled my thf from 56 to 87 over the last day and a half, going to a few different zones, killing T-VT with the new ring on, getting about 4k-7k a kill, without ring, it's about 1k-2k, DC were starting to give less than 1k (never thought I'd say 700 exp a kill was bad lol), so I'd just move to a different zone.

Went from Escha at 56 until about 61, then did bostaunieux until around 68-70, then zeruhn took me until around 75ish, then outer horutoto until 82ish. I came upon a lvling guide someone made a few months ago, that suggested outer until 89, but all the mobs became EP-DC at 82-83 and the exp really wasn't worth the time anymore, so I moved to dangruf wadi on goblins, rabbits and worms, which so far has taken me to 87 atm

The new ring is really nice, kind of a shame it wears after like a lvl and a half or so lol But with trusts, you can easily kill T-VT and get a good 4k+ exp a kill in maybe 30-40 seconds depending on your job. In case someone's curious, I did naja unity, najelith, gilgamesh and kupipi until about 70, when naja/najelith/gilgamesh started using other ws and stopped spam making light (naja seems to get tp ridiculously fast), then I swapped to Gessho, kupipi, noillurie and either aldo or zeid II. If you don't mind a short downtime every like 10-15 kills, go with shantotto, kukki-chebukki, gessho and kupipi and just watch things die in 10 seconds lol

Edit: Adoulin on mandies is great at 90, they're IT but die pretty fast and with ring its about 7k-9k exp
    (0)
    Last edited by Obysuca; 06-04-2015 at 08:32 AM.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3