Character
    Kaeviathan
    World
    Cerberus
    Main Class
    NIN Lv 99

Capacity Point Bonus

So we get a Capacity Point Bonus when we spend 545 Job points on a job, which is just 5 points away to get it to 550 (the cap), this seems like a waste.

Also, it would be better if this trait (when obtained) is applied across all jobs.
    • Example: Capacity Point Bonus obtained with Warrior will be applied to all other jobs.
    (4)
    Last edited by Kaeviathan; 05-25-2015 at 10:59 PM.

Character
    Fynlar
    World
    Lakshmi
    Main Class
    WHM Lv 99
    550 is not going to be the final cap (there's already been talk about them expanding the currently 10 per-item cap to 30) and they designed it so that we can hold 200 points per job specifically so we can start earning in advance toward future enhancements. Hang tight.
    (1)

Character
    Kaeviathan
    World
    Cerberus
    Main Class
    NIN Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Fynlar View Post
    550 is not going to be the final cap (there's already been talk about them expanding the currently 10 per-item cap to 30) and they designed it so that we can hold 200 points per job specifically so we can start earning in advance toward future enhancements. Hang tight.
    http://forum.square-enix.com/ffxi/th...diel-18-Digest

It says:
    Two new enhancement categories have been added to each job, and we also added new gifts. This is the final set of enhancement categories that we had planned.

I believe this is the last job point categories we are getting, or am I interpreting this wrong?
    (0)

Character
    Zarchery
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    MNK Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Kaeviathan View Post
    http://forum.square-enix.com/ffxi/th...diel-18-Digest

It says:
    Two new enhancement categories have been added to each job, and we also added new gifts. This is the final set of enhancement categories that we had planned.

I believe this is the last job point categories we are getting, or am I interpreting this wrong?
    Right now each category is capped at 10. SE has firmly said they were going to raise it to 20 in November and possibly 30 eventually but no firm date on that.
    (0)

Character
    Kaeviathan
    World
    Cerberus
    Main Class
    NIN Lv 99
    Oh that, right. That's a lot of Job points ><.
    (0)

While the addition of job point enhancements concluded with the May version update, we will continue to add gift categories as we move forward. Though I can’t give a specific time frame, in a future version update we are planning to increase the cap on job point enhancement categories, and we’ll simultaneously add new gifts.
    (7)
    Colby "Grekumah" Casaccia - Community Team

Character
    Akivatoo
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    PLD Lv 99
    Please add new gift fort pld:
    Flashja
    Shield bash II
    Reprisal II
    Shell V
    Phalanx +
    Enmity loose-
    And don't forget to fix:
    - Shield skill +150 on Aegis and Ochain ( actually we parrye more than we block...)
    - lower aggro generated by buff and item using.
    - find solution to fix item loose due to time remaining after kill vagary boss.
    (0)