Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Character
    Dragoy
    World
    Fenrir
    Main Class
    RNG Lv 99

€°(((><

The starting date at least on the European site is erroneous (freebie-time started a day early, methinks), and indeed, I noticed I could still log in yesterday. While not exactly surprising, the campaign website saying it was indeed over, made the fact quite odd.

Moreover, I can actually still log in. While it may be a mistake of sorts, it would seem rather strange if it did not affect everyone...
    (0)
    ...or so the legend says.

Character
    Obysuca
    World
    Siren
    Main Class
    PUP Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Dragoy View Post
    Moreover, I can actually still log in. While it may be a mistake of sorts, it would seem rather strange if it did not affect everyone...
    >_> Tried just now, can't lol
    (0)

Nevermind!
    (0)

Guess I just sit and wait to be booted... Still online atm on Asura but imagine I'll be kick off soon enough
    (1)

Character
    Dragoy
    World
    Fenrir
    Main Class
    RNG Lv 99
    Heh. Guess they finally reached me, too (between now and 12 hours or so before now).

I hope there will be more of these, as I know people who would have liked to visit, but the campaign coincided with their trips and whatnot.

As for me, the campaign came about at a convenient time (for once!), so I could make use of it, but I will be paying up again as normal within few days methinks.
    (0)

They actually seem to manually disconnect people who refuse to log, same applies to the forum if you attract a gms attention.

Which is kinda funny, one of my accounts was online for 2 days longer than the other. There are still people online that I know of that are free access.
    (0)

Character
    Dragoy
    World
    Fenrir
    Main Class
    RNG Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Runespider View Post
    They actually seem to manually disconnect people who refuse to log, same applies to the forum if you attract a gms attention.

Which is kinda funny, one of my accounts was online for 2 days longer than the other. There are still people online that I know of that are free access.
    I considered something like this, but in the cases I was talking about personally, I actually logged in instead of being on-line for days for example.

Seems a bit odd that things would work different from the usual kick when the time comes (I tend to pay for 30 days at a time, so I often get to experience it that way).

Oh whell!
    (0)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2