Character
    Krokov
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    BLU Lv 99

Im at a loss with Kukki-Chebukki

How is he supposed too work, webpages say he casts all these spells and such, but I was told its only based on day and enemy elemental resistance, I mean he just stand there doing nothing but cheering from the sidelines as it were. If it's based on day and resistance how do I utilize him effectively i.e. know when he will cast spells or not?
    (0)

Character
    Urthdigger
    World
    Fenrir
    Main Class
    MNK Lv 99
    I imagine he only casts spells that match the current day or weather, but will refuse to cast if it'd be bad for you. Unlike Shantotto who will gleefully casts water spells on mobs that absorb water damage >.>
    (0)
    He once sold his soul to Promathia for a rare drop. He later won it back in a drinking contest, before beating up the twilight god for good measure.
    He's won dance-off trophies from the Republic of Bastok, the Duchy of Jeuno, and the Yagudo Theomilitary.
    He's won entire arguments with a single leer.
    He is the most interesting galka in the world.

Character
    Vinedrius
    World
    Bahamut
    Main Class
    BLU Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Morovich View Post
    How is he supposed too work, webpages say he casts all these spells and such, but I was told its only based on day and enemy elemental resistance, I mean he just stand there doing nothing but cheering from the sidelines as it were. If it's based on day and resistance how do I utilize him effectively i.e. know when he will cast spells or not?
    You must have called him on lights or darksday. On those days, he is pretty much useless since there isn't any elemental magic associated with those days. In my experience, he doesn't do anything on those days.

On any other day, he will exclusively cast elemental dot and nukes based on the current day.
    (0)
    Last edited by Vinedrai; 05-31-2015 at 09:37 PM.