Character
    Jiib
    World
    Shiva
    Main Class
    THF Lv 99

Was given the wrong mythic.

So tonight when I got done trading my alexandrite to get my Vajra, I went to the white gate and touched the door and was given a Carnwenhan. I know for a fact that I did not turn in the incorrect weapon because I was on THF and equipped it and examined it long and hard in my inventory before I traded it. I know this for a fact because I wanted to look at the image of the not "unlocked" mythic weapon one last time before it was transformed. It is not possible that I "turned in the wrong weapon" in order to be handed the Carnwenhan instead of Vajra. I have a friend who did everything for his Koga only to receive a Tizona so I know this is not the first time someone has received the "wrong weapon" from the CS in white gate. The difference here is that he was accepting of it because it was for a job he loved. I on the other hand dislike playing BRD more then just about any other job in the game. What can I do? Where do we go from here? I have no intention of playing BRD or using the weapon so If I am going to be handed the wrong weapon and nothing can be done I will be pretty upset. I did all the hard work for this weapon before the last update where it became much "easier" to do assaults/salvage so please help my "First Mythic" not be a mistake for a support job When I built the weapon for the job I have loved and played the longest.
    (0)

Have you tried calling an in-game GM about this?
    (0)

Character
    Tydis
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    PLD Lv 99
    While I hope SE can help you out in getting the Mythic you intended, I don't for one second believe this is a bug, from my perspective you probably made the mistake of trading the wrong weapon and now are trying to save face by playing it off as a bug.
    (0)

Character
    Ferocity
    World
    Siren
    Main Class
    PLD Lv 99
    Have screenshots of log? There's entire cutscenes about the weapon you want before you receive it.
    (0)
    http://www.etherealls.com
    Prodigy - Ethereal Linkshell - Diabolos
    Ferocity - xEtherealx Linkshell - Siren
    Aegis 12/31/06
    Spharai 10/20/13
    Burtgang 01/05/15

Character
    Jiib
    World
    Shiva
    Main Class
    THF Lv 99
    No I do not have screen shots, and no I am not "Playing it off" It is a known issue as far as I am told by my LS due to my friend getting tizona instead of koga. I know that is a more blatant and obvious because one is a GK and one is a sword versus 2 daggers but it has happened and quite recently at that. I know he didn't "trade the wrong weapon" because he has built 5 mythics and was pursuing the koga at the time NOT tizona. SE never resolved this for him or even gave him an explanation, it just fell through the cracks and was never addressed. Yes I remember the dialogue from the NPC inside najas office about the dagger and it was MOST definitely Vajra for THF. Also, I did report it to a GM in game and all I got was a reply from them saying to put it in a bug report on the forums.......
    (0)