Character
    Jeanpaul
    World
    Sylph
    Main Class
    RUN Lv 99

Lumbering Lambert/Bloodtear Baldurf

Hello! So I've been working on some Magian Trials, but I've been slowed down by the trial to kill Lumbering Lambert 3 times. Due to the Records of Eminence quest Subjugation: Bloodtear Baldurf, the respawn on Baldurf is drastically lower than what it used to be, which is fine, but I'm having an incredibly difficult time with getting Lambert to show as a result. In my hunts so far, I've seen Lambert once, but Baldurf several times (lost count).

Is this a case of bad luck, or is there a possible issue with Lambert's spawn conditions being affected by Baldurf's spawn time adjustment for RoE?
    (2)

Player YosemiteYogorockBlondelle's Avatar
    Blondelle = Sandy, Windy\{S}, Bastok All Completed. YoGo: Basty+Sandy Rank: 10~Sandy {S}: UnComplete
    Character
    Yogorock
    World
    Leviathan
    Main Class
    RUN Lv 74
    Quote Originally Posted by JeanPaul View Post
    Hello! So I've been working on some Magian Trials, but I've been slowed down by the trial to kill Lumbering Lambert 3 times. Due to the Records of Eminence quest Subjugation: Bloodtear Baldurf, the respawn on Baldurf is drastically lower than what it used to be, which is fine, but I'm having an incredibly difficult time with getting Lambert to show as a result. In my hunts so far, I've seen Lambert once, but Baldurf several times (lost count).

Is this a case of bad luck, or is there a possible issue with Lambert's spawn conditions being affected by Baldurf's spawn time adjustment for RoE?
    I kind of wish they'd just of made them two separate nm's that could spawn and also be able to have them both in the zone at the same times as one another, well at least possible anyways. ;-)

There is also a quest that uses the ram horns of the nm's.
    (0)
    (Yo-Sim-Mit-Tea is the correct pronunciation. It is how its spoken, folks.) Come over & visit awhile to many posted changes to the life of Vana'dial. You can find past posts found by a link, pops up with Char name highlighted, thanks!
    I'm Wishing to see the Greatness in all players suggesting changes to ffxi ahead, here's to the Future of FFXI, Cheers Mate!!.