Character
    Cloudius
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    SMN Lv 99

Assault: Lost and Found difficulty

targeting the ??? in this Assault is rediculous, even if the npc says its very close, i still find myself running around in the same spot for 5-10 minutes just trying to tab my way to finding it, please increase the range in which it can be targeted because i'm spending too much time on this incredibly annoying mission now and then timed out as soon as i found the ??? for the ring which i didnt even get to click because i ran very slightly out of range and couldnt find it again.... and of couse i would have to make the run back to the rune for exit, not much to ask really.
    (3)
    Cloudius

Shiva

SMN99 WHM99 BLM99 THF99 PLD99 SAM99 NIN99 BLU99 DNC99 MNK99 WAR99

Character
    Dayw
    World
    Cerberus
    Main Class
    SMN Lv 99
    I agree it is ridiculously difficult.
    Sitting on 0/7 for today alone. Had to walk away.
    (0)

Character
    Voicememo
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    BRD Lv 99
    I disagree, in my opinion Lost and Found is one of those assaults that is 90% skill and only 10% luck. Once you find 1st hint, it is easy to figure out where the eye is. It comes down to the knowledge of the assault and when to walk and step to find the final ???.
    (0)

Player
    This one is one of the worst, it could really use an upgrade. not a surprise that voice is on the opposite side of logic. it really isn't hard, but it is very unnecessarily annoying.

Not that it would ever happen.
    (1)

Character
    Voicememo
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    BRD Lv 99
    When you get paid to do the assault from people that lack the skill to do it, I think you'd have a different opinion on it. The game is EASY enough as is already and you want it easier? Why not ask SE to just give out REMAs for free from login already.
    (0)

Character
    Sirmarki
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    WHM Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by VoiceMemo View Post
    When you get paid to do the assault from people that lack the skill to do it
    So you don't want it changed, because people won't need you to merc it, you mean?
    (0)

Character
    Danallen
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    PUP Lv 99
    This has to be one of the EASIEST assaults out there to do.
    1. Get first clue. Open map, make general direction line towards area given by hint from your position on map.
    2. Get second hint, repeat step 1. You now have the spot where those two line intersect within 2~3 yalms on your map.
    3. Go to that spot, find prize. Done.
    Only way you cannot solve this is if you're unable to open the map and do the mini work to figure that out.
    Takes us about 5~8 minutes to solve this assault every time. Longest part is just the walking.
    (1)