Character
    Sidur
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    BST Lv 99

Any active LS that do evetns Seeking returning members?

Returned to game transferred here to Asura. Looking for active LS, currently im learning all my blue mage spells almost complete
    (0)

Reddit does them. However, we're so full of recruits that it can take hours to equip the pearl successfully. The leaders are trying to find a solution for the 64-members-online limit, but a second pearl is going to split the community, and will get the same problem after a short while, with 400+ members. Taking over a Unity channel isn't a good option either, as people can't be removed from Unity for misbehaving.
    (1)
    www.reddit.com/r/ffxi/comments/2axr93/are_you_playing_on_the_asura_server_join_the/

Character
    Sidur
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    BST Lv 99
    Yeah I tried reddit have yet to hear back but I heard they are packed so I was just trying to see if there is any one else that does it.
    (0)

There's a few other active shells I have seen with decent population. ReRoll and one with CloakAndDagger in the name. Check the Linkshell COncierges in towns to see if you can pick up any pearls, and do a yell for one.
    (0)
    www.reddit.com/r/ffxi/comments/2axr93/are_you_playing_on_the_asura_server_join_the/

I have a social LS that does lower end endgame activities if you're interested. (Recently ive been teaching all of them yorica A skirmish, since it offers most of the bis armor currently and its easy) Send me a tell in game and I'll hook you up. I'm online in the afternoon est and all day wed Thurs and Fri. (Kaerin, not Eeigghht)
    (0)
    Last edited by kaerin; 05-19-2015 at 01:15 PM.

Character
    Zarchery
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    MNK Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by bungiefanNA View Post
    There's a few other active shells I have seen with decent population. ReRoll and one with CloakAndDagger in the name. Check the Linkshell COncierges in towns to see if you can pick up any pearls, and do a yell for one.
    Concierges are pretty worthless. They lose their stock of pearls after every maintenance, which happens every few days it seems.
    (1)