World: Bismarck
    Main Job: Thief, Lv.99
    Support Job: Dancer
    Area and Coordinates: Windurst Mog House, all zones
    Party or Solo: Party with 4 members, then solo
    NPC Name: None
    Monster Name: None
    Steps:
    1. My Linkshell has been showing each other our new houses since the update. I was in a party of 4 at the time, but only one, Sabbastionn an Elvaan Male, was with me at the mog houses. He had just shown me his home. And I took him into my first floor. When I went to go open the upstairs I first noticed that something was wrong.
    2. I saw that I had no option to go upstairs. I went outside and back in. Still nothing. I tried all 3 zones. Nothing.
    3. I dropped party and tried again. Still nothing.
    4. I went inside the first floor to check on my Delivery Box. It was then I noticed that Mog Safe 2 and Remodel were missing from my Menu.
    5. I logged into my 2 other characters, Dubhe and then Angelius. They both had their Moge Safe 2 and 2nd floors intact.
    6. I logged back into Bearstar. Everything was still missing.
    7. This all took place over about an hour.
    8. *New* I have noticed that although my orchestrion is on my 2nd floor, the Symphonic Curator is still on the wall and I can still change songs. May 18, 2015. 0:25 AM Est
    9 *New* Turning off the game and logging back in did not fix the problem. May 18, 2015 1:00 AM EST
    10 *New* Changes to Mog House Music does not survive zoning and re-entering mog house. May 18, 2015 1:00 AM EST
    (0)
    Last edited by Bearstar; 05-18-2015 at 01:59 PM. Reason: new observation