Character
    Dieth
    World
    Leviathan
    Main Class
    SAM Lv 99

Can we please lessen the unGodly Restrictions for Empyrean weapons

Following suite with the other thread's title, as it seemed to get changes made!

I love the new changes to R/M collection rate for alex, and dynamis currency is going to go through the roof.

The addition of trusts in Voidwatch is definitely nice, but trusts don't sell me plates and riftcinder/riftdross.

Are there any plans to increase the collection speed of Heavy Metal Plates, Riftcinder, Riftdross?

Suggestions:
    • Tav/Zilart/Aht UrghanT1/CityT3 mobs get Heavy Metal Plate drop 10-15%
    • City T4 mobs get Heavy Metal Pouch drop 5-8% or Heavy Metal Plate at 30%
    • Jeuno T4 get Heavy Metal Plate drop 10-15%
    • Jeuno T5 get Heavy Metal Plate drop 10-15%
    • Tav/Aht Urghan T3/Jeuno T6 add/replace Heavy Metal Plate with Heavy Metal Pouch keep current drop rate from keep Ig-Alima/BRex drop rate, add Cinder/Dross to the 3 T6s that do not drop.
    • Zilart T3 add Riftcinder/Riftdross 2-3%

Allow for all drop slots to have a chance to be HMP/Riftcinder/Riftdross instead of the current top slot only system. The pulse item can remain the same.

Also trusts should say "Hey I got this Heavy Metal/Riftcinder/Riftdross, I don't know what it's for you can have this, I can't use it to build my log cabin!"
    (7)
    Last edited by Dieth; 05-17-2015 at 11:08 AM.
    ~ si deus nobiscum quis contra nos ~
    I am a Lazy French Shower

Character
    Safiyyah
    World
    Sylph
    Main Class
    PUP Lv 99
    +1 for this. 4 songs for bard is pretty nice, and gating it behind the horrid 1500 HMP/60 cinder requirement doesn't make sense in the current FFXI.
    (1)

If they can listen to my complaints, which were answered in earnest... I agree with the OP, and help the flow for HMPs, and other items that are required to complete the empy. pieces.
    (0)
    "What is a man? A miserable little pile of secrets. But enough talk... Have at you!" Lord Dracula - [Castlevania:SotN]

agreed, especially with Daurdaubla and the shield being the only still viable Empy pieces and the extremely limited interest in doing the content for the HMP/Rift stuff. I've been saying for years a 2nd source for these is needed but given the proximity to the REAL end-game it just seems an idea whose time has come.
    (0)

Character
    Rabies
    World
    Cerberus
    Main Class
    WHM Lv 99
    All they REALLY need to do is give Empy weps the boost they deserve, they stripped us of our "Unique" WS and gave us nothing. At minimum +30% dmg to WS. If they made them less garbage and on par with Mythics then more people would do VW.

The order was
    Relic..best wep until AU came out.
    Mythic..best wep until abyssea came out
    Empy..Trash always unless you couldn't put forth the effort of getting Relic or Mythic so always a "Last resort" type wep to make DPS wise.
    Ergon.. The end all best wep for their classes.

Seems order should be fixed.
    (0)

Character
    Andrewviii
    World
    Valefor
    Main Class
    THF Lv 99
    Even if empy weapons were better than mythic, which they shouldn't be, I wouldn't make one. HMP are just ridiculous to get. If I do salvage, and have a bad run I still come out with 90 some alex. VW I can be there for hours and never see a single plate. With Mythics and Relic even if you are unlucky you still make some progress on them, Empy not so much.

Also there are plenty of mythic weapons that are trash like Nagi.
    (0)

Character
    Tydis
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    PLD Lv 99
    Pretty sure we'll see an easing of the restrictions with the next set of rhapsodies KIs
    (0)

Character
    Rabies
    World
    Cerberus
    Main Class
    WHM Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Ulth View Post
    Even if empy weapons were better than mythic, which they shouldn't be, I wouldn't make one. HMP are just ridiculous to get. If I do salvage, and have a bad run I still come out with 90 some alex. VW I can be there for hours and never see a single plate. With Mythics and Relic even if you are unlucky you still make some progress on them, Empy not so much.

Also there are plenty of mythic weapons that are trash like Nagi.
    Plates are the easy part to get. Cinders/Dross are more difficult due to supply and those NMs not being able to be solo/duo (Even before latest update when you couldn't use trusts in VW you could solo/duo pouch NMs)
    (0)

Character
    Andrewviii
    World
    Valefor
    Main Class
    THF Lv 99
    Just because you can beat them doesn't mean you will get a pouch in your box. That's the problem. I always get at least one pouch in 99 salvage. Triggered mobs always drop at least one currency. Pandemonium Warden always drops at least one Mulcibar's Scoria. Arch Dynamis Lord always drops at least one Umbral Marrow. VW never drops anything but crafting mats for me even with full lights and traded red and blue cells.
    (1)