Character
    Kraggy
    World
    Cerberus
    Main Class
    THF Lv 50
    Quote Originally Posted by Camate View Post
    [*]Easing of the experience point modifier when playing in a party
    We’ll be applying the same adjustments made to Adoulin areas to Escha - Zi’Tah so that you can earn more experience points when playing in a party. Since Escha Silt is linked to the amount of experience points earned, it will be possible to obtain more when defeating monsters as a party.
    So the solo-friendly new content didn't last long.
    (0)

Player
    Quote Originally Posted by Camate View Post
    Hello!

Based on everyone’s feedback we will be making a variety of adjustments to Escha - Zi’Tah and Geas Fete in the June version update to make it more enjoyable.
    • More monsters that yield Escha Silt
      We’ll be adding monsters to Escha - Zi’Tah so level 99 players can obtain more Escha Silt. Additionally, we’ll be adding a system that will speed up the respawning times for monsters depending on the number of players in the area and how quickly monsters are defeated.

• Easing of the experience point modifier when playing in a party
      We’ll be applying the same adjustments made to Adoulin areas to Escha - Zi’Tah so that you can earn more experience points when playing in a party. Since Escha Silt is linked to the amount of experience points earned, it will be possible to obtain more when defeating monsters as a party.

• Easing of the Tribulens price increase
      We’ll be easing the price increase of Tribulens when you continue to buy them in a short time period and making it easier to challenge Geas Fete in succession up to a certain amount of times.

• Easing of the requirements for certain grisly trinkets
      We’ll be changing the requirements for certain grisly trinkets and reducing the number of required items to purchase them.

Everything seems really good and I hope you do not forget about Capacity points chain because it is difficult to chain with small group or solo. I like a more fun experience when farming capacity points so it be good if the chain works like experience points chain so it give people enough time to pull and keep chain going. =)
    (0)

Character
    Tahngarthor
    World
    Shiva
    Main Class
    SMN Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Kraggy View Post
    So the solo-friendly new content didn't last long.
    It's still better to solo. The punishment for playing in a party is reduced.
    (0)

Player YosemiteYogorockBlondelle's Avatar
    Blondelle = Sandy, Windy\{S}, Bastok All Completed. YoGo: Basty+Sandy Rank: 10~Sandy {S}: UnComplete
    Character
    Yogorock
    World
    Leviathan
    Main Class
    RUN Lv 74

Dont get me wrong but this is one things I was thinking they were trying to do!

I was figuring on what they were attempting to create is an area where you could stay in one area the whole entire time to level jobs up from 1-through-99 quickly, easily as you progressed in levels the further back you would have to travel into the area as the mobs would raise in levels higher and higher matching your current job's raised leveled up kill ability\strength's to get the most or rather a ton of exp more than any other area for all new & returning players into making these players catch up quickly to everyone else that is 99 plus of the game by doing this besides aby? I guess they had hoped or had in mind they would to draw players back to the game by the new areas/mobs perhaps!?"

I know there are also quite a few players out there who tend to forget that not everyone has all of their jobs to 99 yet and will go to a newly created area with the way lower level mobs and easily claiming several mobs with a single AoE ws that might of made it great for the low levelers leveling up into higher levels if they hadn't claimed all of them in the area...
    (0)
    (Yo-Sim-Mit-Tea is the correct pronunciation. It is how its spoken, folks.) Come over & visit awhile to many posted changes to the life of Vana'dial. You can find past posts found by a link, pops up with Char name highlighted, thanks!
    I'm Wishing to see the Greatness in all players suggesting changes to ffxi ahead, here's to the Future of FFXI, Cheers Mate!!.

Player

Just an Idea

Is there a possibility that you can add Rare HNM Spawn after clearing a colonization reive each zone one HNM that gurantees 2 hp balyd pouchs and very rare equipment?
    (0)

Character
    Hoshiku
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    RNG Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by YosemiteYogorockBlondelle View Post
    I was figuring on what they were attempting to create is an area where you could stay in one area the whole entire time to level jobs up from 1-through-99 quickly, easily as you progressed in levels the further back you would have to travel into the area as the mobs would raise in levels higher and higher matching your current job's raised leveled up kill ability\strength's to get the most or rather a ton of exp more than any other area for all new & returning players into making these players catch up quickly to everyone else that is 99 plus of the game by doing this besides aby? I guess they had hoped or had in mind they would to draw players back to the game by the new areas/mobs perhaps!?"

I know there are also quite a few players out there who tend to forget that not everyone has all of their jobs to 99 yet and will go to a newly created area with the way lower level mobs and easily claiming several mobs with a single AoE ws that might of made it great for the low levelers leveling up into higher levels if they hadn't claimed all of them in the area...
    If they wanted to give players the chance to do that they should have made multiple instances of escha. With 28 players in the zone (6 of them lv 80 or below) pretty much all camps are full and all mobs are being killed.

I think the hyper spawn idea is excellent - as is the reduced penalty for being in a party. I'm sure they won't remove the lower level monsters and now the zone will be a place where you can gain xp at many levels while still supporting end game content.
    (1)

Player YosemiteYogorockBlondelle's Avatar
    Blondelle = Sandy, Windy\{S}, Bastok All Completed. YoGo: Basty+Sandy Rank: 10~Sandy {S}: UnComplete
    Character
    Yogorock
    World
    Leviathan
    Main Class
    RUN Lv 74
    Quote Originally Posted by Hoshi View Post
    If they wanted to give players the chance to do that they should have made multiple instances of escha. With 28 players in the zone (6 of them lv 80 or below) pretty much all camps are full and all mobs are being killed.

I think the hyper spawn idea is excellent - as is the reduced penalty for being in a party. I'm sure they won't remove the lower level monsters and now the zone will be a place where you can gain xp at many levels while still supporting end game content.
    I agree wholeheartedly with what you said in the second line of the second very short paragraph but what if they also made the mobs setup the same way that's mentioned with new area's the they may have have plans to add only to be a choice if we needed a choice in a change of scenery area to level up in and of course the mobs probably fit to the newly area like the redone looking of the sanctuary of zi'tah into escha-Zi'tah. I'm guessing next area will by next area you normally zone into from The Sanctuary Zi'tah maybe.., Of course there plethora of other areas that could be made into a Rhapsodies area, maybe even Ru'Aun Gardens/Sky :P
    (0)
    (Yo-Sim-Mit-Tea is the correct pronunciation. It is how its spoken, folks.) Come over & visit awhile to many posted changes to the life of Vana'dial. You can find past posts found by a link, pops up with Char name highlighted, thanks!
    I'm Wishing to see the Greatness in all players suggesting changes to ffxi ahead, here's to the Future of FFXI, Cheers Mate!!.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2