Character
    Urthdigger
    World
    Fenrir
    Main Class
    MNK Lv 99

Good trust combos without unobtainable trusts?

So, I've been in and out of the game lately, and have missed quite a few of the limited-time-only trusts. I do have most of the freely available trusts however, only missing Lillisette, Ingrid, and Arciela. Currently I use Ferrous Coffin, Zazarg, and Iron Eater, but I can't help but feel my setup is far from optimal. Any that are just better in general? Any that are situationally useful?
    (1)
    He once sold his soul to Promathia for a rare drop. He later won it back in a drinking contest, before beating up the twilight god for good measure.
    He's won dance-off trophies from the Republic of Bastok, the Duchy of Jeuno, and the Yagudo Theomilitary.
    He's won entire arguments with a single leer.
    He is the most interesting galka in the world.

Character
    Artharian
    World
    Odin
    Main Class
    SMN Lv 99
    Galka party! :-)

I'm not an expert by any means; this is just my (non-scientific) observations....your milage may vary ;-)

Kupipi is a good healer - I tend to use this trust over Ferrous Coffin...or both if I'm taking a lot of damage
    One of the corsairs is good value if you have them
    If I'm having to melee as a mage for leveling then Trion is a good tank (also I like Gessho - seems to work well with Trion)
    I too like Zazarg!
    If I'm doing Cirdas Caverns skirmish then Gadalar is great with his AoE fire

I appreciate that they are time limited, but if the moogle, chocobo or star sybil come round again they're well worth getting for the refresh/regain/acumen respectively and the skill up bonuses for the moogle/chocobo

These are the ones I use most - other people may have completely different opinions! I'm still experimenting with good combos and looking forward to suggestions :-)

Art.
    (0)