Character
    Nyruul
    World
    Quetzalcoatl
    Main Class
    NIN Lv 99

New Weaponskills before FFXI's end?

Would be really nice to see some new weapon skills before updates end! Ultimate Weapon skills that require 3000 tp?

I always wanted to see a resolution style animation for great katana(especially the spinning slash) but in more eloquent motions with the white slashes in RME Samurai weapon skills. The end result creating a glowing white character that intensifies in brightness and is light elemental damage. Maybe a several hit magic damage weaponskill would be too much to give(especially to Samurai) but I can dream right?

Post weapon skill ideas then MAYBE they'll consider it!
    (8)

Character
    Creelo
    World
    Sylph
    Main Class
    BRD Lv 99
    I really hope so!! If they don't want to actually create brand new weapon skills, they could probably make new quests without too much effort to obtain some of the weapon skills from WotG Campaign.
    (0)

Character
    Nyruul
    World
    Quetzalcoatl
    Main Class
    NIN Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Creelo View Post
    I really hope so!! If they don't want to actually create brand new weapon skills, they could probably make new quests without too much effort to obtain some of the weapon skills from WotG Campaign.
    Shh.. Don't give them any lazy work around ideas. :P
    (0)

Quote Originally Posted by L30x View Post
    Would be really nice to see some new weapon skills before updates end! Ultimate Weapon skills that require 3000 tp?

I always wanted to see a resolution style animation for great katana(especially the spinning slash) but in more eloquent motions with the white slashes in RME Samurai weapon skills. The end result creating a glowing white character that intensifies in brightness and is light elemental damage. Maybe a several hit magic damage weaponskill would be too much to give(especially to Samurai) but I can dream right?

Post weapon skill ideas then MAYBE they'll consider it!
    you mean like the monk job emote? I would like to see that while your doing a weapon skill you see the charge like monk job emote while your doing the weapon skill than have it add like a benefit or something. Almost like aftermath i guess o,0
    (0)

Character
    Galkashield
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    THF Lv 1
    Please return Spinning Axe to be AOE...like it once was about 10 years ago
    (3)

Character
    Cloudius
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    SMN Lv 99
    GREATSWORD OMNISLASH!!!
    (1)
    Cloudius

Shiva

SMN99 WHM99 BLM99 THF99 PLD99 SAM99 NIN99 BLU99 DNC99 MNK99 WAR99

Character
    Teleste
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    WHM Lv 99
    Indeed adding new weaponskills would give both new and veteran players a new goals, new playstyles, etc.
    (0)