Character
    Mikumaru
    World
    Phoenix
    Main Class
    WAR Lv 99

Return to Lumoria

I am sure it's a little late but I hope this last hurrah sends adventurers back to Sky and Sea, mainly Sea. As the level cap has increased and revamped content has made its way to the game, Lumoria seems to be the neglected step child of Vana'diel. Before the 75 cap was raised, access to and equipment from Sea was often considered the apex of FFXI. Every other 75 Era endgame content has seen revisitation through some form with sought after items and equipment where Lumoria and the CoP line has gotten the shaft (Limbus 99 was weak, sorry.) The abjuration armour received the ability to customize through synergy but Sea Torques did not. Give us Arch Jailers with 119 Sea Items. Give us a reasonably beatable Arch Absolute Virtue. Maybe even give those Ebon Panels in Hu'Xzoi a purpose. Arch Shinjin and Arch Kirin (even though technically Void watch already did this) with 119 Abjuration equipment Customized through synergy and tatters.
    (1)

Character
    Galkashield
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    THF Lv 1
    Nah, Sea sucks. Sorry bro.

*I personally would like to see new high level dynamis zones!

Dynamis-Whitegate
    Dynamis-AlZahbi
    Dynamis-Adoulin!

(This is because dynamis zones are 2-hour free-for-all. All other events require a special trigger, with a finite number of occurrences. For example, compare farming AF2 to farming Salvage gear. In Salvage, you have 2 or 3 chances to execute a trigger, and if you miss it, your entire run is wasted).
    (1)

Character
    Kaelico
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    THF Lv 75
    I hate sea... So did everyone I ever met who did it. Limbus was OK though.
    (0)