Character
    Sidur
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    BST Lv 99

Returning player on Odin

Returning player looking for active LS to be part of and group of people to complete tasks with in game name as you can see is Sidur, email is rudis101@gmail.com
    (0)

Character
    Sidur
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    BST Lv 99
    Sad thing is out of 79 views not one person said a word...... Did the community die as well?
    (0)

From what I understand, Odin is primarily a JP server now. There aren't very many large linkshells that speak English. Most people looking for a large English-speaking LS have transferred to Asura, which is about the opposite of Odin.
    (0)
    www.reddit.com/r/ffxi/comments/2axr93/are_you_playing_on_the_asura_server_join_the/

Character
    Nazarr
    World
    Odin
    Main Class
    BST Lv 99
    hey Bungie,

You seem very knowledgeable about the game and very active. Do you mind if I ask you some questions? I am a returning player and it seems the game has changed alot since I was most active.

Thanks
    (0)

Just post general questions to the forums or read the guides people have written. I've catalogued the changes I userstand as best I can at two sites:

https://www.reddit.com/r/ffxi/wiki/qol

https://www.bg-wiki.com/bg/Returning_to_Vana'diel

I don't actually get all that much time in the game lately, just time to read forums.
    (0)
    www.reddit.com/r/ffxi/comments/2axr93/are_you_playing_on_the_asura_server_join_the/

Character
    Nazarr
    World
    Odin
    Main Class
    BST Lv 99
    k cool thanks for the info. I have been researching the trust system, it seems like it can help me level to 99 by myself which is cool.
    (0)

That is the point of trusts, to fill out your party so you can do things that most people finished long ago. Trusts also don't penalize EXP, unlike real players, so you level faster with Trusts that with a friend.
    (0)

Character
    Angemon
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    BLU Lv 99
    Better off coming to Asura, the highest NA population.
    (0)

Character
    Nazarr
    World
    Odin
    Main Class
    BST Lv 99
    I planned to transfer once I get a feel for the game and if I will stick around long enough for the cost to be worth it.
    (0)