Verohawke
    World
    Shiva
    Main Class
    RDM Lv 99

Please let trusts use healing/enhancing magic when not in battle

Quote Originally Posted by Camate View Post
    Greetings, everyone!

Below are some comments from Matsui Akihiko in regards to various feedback on Trust.

Quote Originally Posted by Akihiko_Matsui:

Question: "If an NPC is in the midst of casting a healing spell and the battle ends, their casting is interrupted. Can you please fix this?"

Answer: "In the future we will be making it so even when you are not in battle the NPCs will use enhancing magic and healing magic."
    Thank you so much for the upcoming update of alter ego's!

I speak for many of us if I say that we are also looking for an adjustment that the trust will use enhancing magic and healing magic.

It was announced back in 2013 that this would happen.

Could you tell us more when and if this adjustment is going to be implemented?

Another suggestion: It would also be incredibly useful if mage / supporting trusts, who do not engage the target would stand out of AOE range of the target you are fighting.
    Otherwise one AOE move of for example AA Elvaan in High tier battle will instantly kill White Mage trust

I already thank you for your feedback and time to investigate this.
    (1)
    Last edited by Verohawke; 06-12-2015 at 08:58 PM.

Character
    Ovjang
    World
    Lakshmi
    Main Class
    GEO Lv 99
    My questions in regards of being able to summon trusts in voidwatch:

Will trusts be able to proc voidwatch weaknesses?
    Will they be able to detect them?
    Will we be able summon them regardless of enmity? Like how reives is.
    (1)

Summoning trusts for the Maat fight?
    I must say that this has me utterly amused, even if it's only after progressing through Rhapsodies.
    (1)

Character
    Vienner
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    DNC Lv 99
    While trusts have their purpose and they are usefull, they also stand for the demise of this game. The game feels emptier then ever since only the latest content is done with actual people. I wish SE would stop expanding on this system.
    (2)
    "I drink it when I'm happy and when I'm sad. Sometimes I drink it when I'm alone. When I have company I consider it obligatory. I trifle with it if I'm not hungry and I drink it when I am. Otherwise I never touch it, unless I'm thirsty."

Character
    Verohawke
    World
    Shiva
    Main Class
    RDM Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by vienne View Post
    While trusts have their purpose and they are usefull, they also stand for the demise of this game. The game feels emptier then ever since only the latest content is done with actual people. I wish SE would stop expanding on this system.
    I don't agree, I am really happy DEV is expanding on this system; so players have a choice to party with other people or not.

Don't get me wrong, I prefer partying with actual people over doing content with trusts. At least I have an alternative to "solo" it if I can't find the people online to do it together with.
    (2)
    Last edited by Verohawke; 04-27-2015 at 09:27 PM. Reason: spelling

6. 04-27-2015 09:44 PM

Character
    Frozendragon
    World
    Quetzalcoatl
    Main Class
    PLD Lv 99
    Trusts don't actually make up for the lack of people in the game. I think Trusts should be upgraded to like an actual player. Koru-Moru support magic isn't the same of that with an actual person who is playing Rdm. I also noticed Trusts only cap to 99. That does no good when mobs are beyond 100+. Can this be fixed?
    (0)

Character
    Zarchery
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    MNK Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Whitebehemoth View Post
    Trusts don't actually make up for the lack of people in the game. I think Trusts should be upgraded to like an actual player. Koru-Moru support magic isn't the same of that with an actual person who is playing Rdm. I also noticed Trusts only cap to 99. That does no good when mobs are beyond 100+. Can this be fixed?
    That's a pretty tall order. You're asking SE to create artificial intelligence, one of the great challenges of engineering/computer science.
    (1)

Character
    Frozendragon
    World
    Quetzalcoatl
    Main Class
    PLD Lv 99
    Is it really that complicated? How would raising the power of Trusts be that compicated?
    (0)

Character
    Frozendragon
    World
    Quetzalcoatl
    Main Class
    PLD Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Zarchery View Post
    That's a pretty tall order. You're asking SE to create artificial intelligence, one of the great challenges of engineering/computer science.
    Wait hold on i think you are thinking something totally different than what I was trying to say. What I mean is Trusts HP, MP, stat attributes, and level should be that of a corresponding Job is to an actual character not a trusts playing style. Like if Koru-Moru would have the same stats as someone playing a level 99-119 person would have so he wouldn't get eaten up with aoe attacks by 100+ mobs. Like D. Shantoto's Int would be easily be over 300 at 119. How is that hard to do? SE can adjust the level of anything and their power, they do this all the time with mobs.
    (0)

Character
    Singforu
    World
    Leviathan
    Main Class
    BRD Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Whitebehemoth View Post
    Wait hold on i think you are thinking something totally different than what I was trying to say. What I mean is Trusts HP, MP, stat attributes, and level should be that of a corresponding Job is to an actual character not a trusts playing style. Like if Koru-Moru would have the same stats as someone playing a level 99-119 person would have so he wouldn't get eaten up with aoe attacks by 100+ mobs. Like D. Shantoto's Int would be easily be over 300 at 119. How is that hard to do? SE can adjust the level of anything and their power, they do this all the time with mobs.
    Easily over 300 INT? Players have to get the best of gear to barely squeak out 300. What is your logic for saying easily over 300?
    (0)

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast