Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Vagary Issues

Character
    Philemon
    World
    Valefor
    Main Class
    BRD Lv 99
    It is kind of silly to think that you're 100% guaranteed to be able to sort your Perfidien/Plouton drops but not the regular zone bosses, which are arguably more difficult to spawn and have more valuable gil drops.
    (0)

Character
    Ivlilla
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    DNC Lv 99
    My biggest problem with vagary is it's required to be able to 119 Empyrean armor. Which means people without SoA can't do it.
    (2)

Apparently the items from Vagary can be Bazaared, so yes, people without Adoulin can do it. The Pet Food Beta podcast said it could be done.

Also, at this point, the entire collection is $10. There's no reason not to have Adoulin at this point. You're going to need every expansion to do Rhapsodies, because it's going to involve zones from every expansion.
    (0)
    www.reddit.com/r/ffxi/comments/2axr93/are_you_playing_on_the_asura_server_join_the/

Character
    Ivlilla
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    DNC Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by bungiefanNA View Post
    Apparently the items from Vagary can be Bazaared, so yes, people without Adoulin can do it. The Pet Food Beta podcast said it could be done.

Also, at this point, the entire collection is $10. There's no reason not to have Adoulin at this point. You're going to need every expansion to do Rhapsodies, because it's going to involve zones from every expansion.
    You might want to actually look into it, because while the items can be bazaared, you can't actually make the items without the wins.

So it doesn't matter if someone without SoA can get the items, they can't even do the reforge without the wins, much like you have to have Sea access to get Monisette to talk to you.
    (1)

Character
    Ivlilla
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    DNC Lv 99
    Yep. Just tried it. Bought a Defiant Sweat and Etched Memories, and tried to turn in the Sweat, the 15 Memories, 8 Chapter Sixes, and my Empy 109 Head to Monisette, she's not taking them. You MUST have the Vagary win for the item to make it.
    (0)

Character
    Ivlilla
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    DNC Lv 99
    So. To recap. I just spent 4.43 million gil trying to make an item that I can't make because you said I could.
    (0)

Character
    Ivlilla
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    DNC Lv 99
    You can hit me up with the gil whenever we're both next on at the same time.
    (0)

Character
    Singforu
    World
    Leviathan
    Main Class
    BRD Lv 99
    You're probably trolling, but if not.... wow. It's been known since day 1 that we had to get the wins for each empy 119 armor piece.
    (3)

Character
    Ivlilla
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    DNC Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Singforu View Post
    You're probably trolling, but if not.... wow. It's been known since day 1 that we had to get the wins for each empy 119 armor piece.
    Not trolling. And I was assured it would work. And now i'm out nearly four and a half million gil.

People shouldn't go spouting off shit if it's not true.
    (0)

Character
    Ivlilla
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    DNC Lv 99
    Once again:

Quote Originally Posted by bungiefanNA View Post

(0)

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast