Character
    Nelyus
    World
    Odin
    Main Class
    NIN Lv 99

A few things to add before Final

Hello,

I was shocked to learn FFXI will stop being updated after playing it more than 11 years. I watched the announcement live.
    Since then, I've been thinking about things FFXI would need before that happens.
    Here is the list of suggestions I have written;

1 - Ability to save equip sets to server along with macro.

2 - We will need items sold on AH to be buyable or sellable with NPC for similar amount of gils, or make items on AH sold & bought by npc randomly.

3 - Make sure every prior Adoulin content is possible to solo. Best example would be the quests that we need at least a party of lv40 players, these would need to be changed.

4 - RME quests & trials needs to be easier to do; require less Alexandrite, less heavy metals & less dross.

5 - Afterglow has to be easy to do ( no more than 50 dross, 10 marrow & 5 scoria should be needed)

6 - Trust has to be able to access everywhere

7 - Make mixt of Artifact + Relic + Empyrean 119 armors into one, with the added stats of them & allow us to pick the look of it & change it if we like.

8 - Make Blueblade Fell an area we can FINALLY free, restore & access.

9 - Release a few more jobs like Time Mage, Holy Swordsman or Necromancer... (would be great but not necessary)

10 - Make a possible upgrade for the look of Dragoon's wyvern & Puppet master's automaton.

11 - Fix abusive abilities like Doom & the equipment removal abilities from NM, they are abusive because they allow low level foes to kill 119 characters easily. Either make them possible to resist or remove them.

12 - NPC in port bastok selling ninja tools needs to sell Shihei toolbags.

13 - Allow us to "Reset" our main mission quest progress without removing the benefits from completion, like quests or area access, so we can make a new game+

14 - We need a Tonberry trust.

15 - Give a final reward for FFXI & FFXIV players that has both games accounts active;
    Bind the hermes shoes to their account on FFXIV, give players any relic , mythic or empyrean weapons they completed in FFXI up to 119, a FFXIV version of these hard worked weapons. Even if its only a ticket for a weapon to come later with a job that is not released yet. It would be a great way to reward the huge efforts put into FFXI & also a way to support the fans.

16 - I know this one might not be possible but;
    Keep updating the game, no matter how little & not often, at least once every 1 or 2 years, just add a single area, a new job, a scenario quest, a season scenario like those games that makes season pass.

Thank you for all these years providing us a wonderful Vana'diel, a place for unforgivable adventures, great friendships & most of all, allowing us to share a Final Fantasy with people from all around the world.
    (2)
    Last edited by Nelyus; 04-22-2015 at 04:04 PM.
    Nel.

Character
    Merh
    World
    Leviathan
    Main Class
    SMN Lv 99
    Im In Shock Too About The En Of FFXI I Just Lern It Today Call Me Idiot But I Fealed Like Someone Told Me I Got A Terminal Desease, I Be Here Not Since The Begining But Im Here Since The Xbox 360 Release So After All This Years Its Hurts To Know Square-Enix Its Just Let The Game To Die.

Well Before The End Theres One Thing Just One That I Always Want To Do, Since The First Time I Put The Disc In My Xbox And The Instalación Started A CG Started Too A CG Of A Grate Battle Until Much Later I Lerned That Battle Was Blueblade Fell, So Please Make Us Able For Us To Finaly Go There.
    (0)