Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast
    Character
    Philemon
    World
    Valefor
    Main Class
    BRD Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Hoshi View Post
    Please don't make this too easy. It seriously demoralizes the hard work of those of us who have farmed these. My linkshell went 2/160 on platemail.
    Are the rest of your LS members satisfied with not having the body piece after 160 runs?

I don't know that there's a perfect solution because SE obviously doesn't want everybody running around town with wings.
    (3)

Character
    Draylo
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    NIN Lv 99
    Does it really matter at this point in the game?
    (3)

Character
    Dew
    World
    Bismarck
    Main Class
    RDM Lv 99
    Yes make this body exist. After doing almost 100 runs and not seeing a single body, I'm for it existing.
    (0)

Character
    Johnb
    World
    Bismarck
    Main Class
    WAR Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Grekumah View Post
    We’re currently looking into a system where the opportunities for obtaining rewards from Vagary would increase. It would be similar to the system for Delve where you can obtain key items by defeating bosses and then obtain a reward. When implementing this system, however, the key items needed would be different than the ones that have already been implemented.
    Is this similar to the key items you can trade in for a random piece of Delve equip from Anomaly Expert? More random systems would not solve the problem, but as Dew has suggested to me one time, a points system like Delve would be nice with another currency system. People should be rewarded for time spent in my opinion.
    (1)

Character
    Trumpy
    World
    Shiva
    Main Class
    DNC Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Olor View Post
    That won't be doable once pets can no longer skillchain with each other...
    Wait wait wait! Didnt they say they wanted to remove the ability to have a bst pet self SC? woudlnt they still be able to SC with other players/pets?
    (0)

Character
    Tydis
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    PLD Lv 99
    Gonna make a couple points here:
    Quote Originally Posted by Ataraxia View Post
    The body piece is extremely rare and very difficult to farm. However, Chozoron coselete from diabolos prime seems to be better because it have refresh +2. I think Grekumah need to make improvement to Tartarus Platemail by increase it with 10+ stats and give it a regen and refresh better than ares armor +1 lv.99. To be fair to everyone who hasn't gotten Tartarus Platemail they can always add a HQ Tartarus Platemail +1 and make the NQ common drop. For a cool looking armor that glows it deserve to have good stats at least. =)
    Chozoron is a great piece but it doesn't hold a candle to Tartarus Platemail, 2% more DT, 5% MDT absorbed, 25 more acc and a very small chance of death spikes, 2 refresh doesn't even compare.
    Quote Originally Posted by Hoshi View Post
    Please don't make this too easy. It seriously demoralizes the hard work of those of us who have farmed these. My linkshell went 2/160 on platemail.
    You're absolutely fine with a 1.25% chance then? Admittedly you get if everyone has done the pre-requisites for Vagary you end up with a KI for every member but at 1.25% you're looking at 80 runs for a body, that seems a bit excessive.
    (0)
    Last edited by Tidis; 07-15-2015 at 06:30 PM.

Player
    i understand making the good stuff somewhat tough to get but this sounds like it has a worse drop rate than the defending ring and i have been trying for 2 YEARS to get one of those. its very demoralizing to spam runs to get stuff like that and never see it. i have prolly done over 300 runs at behemoth just to get the savory instead of buying it, and have yet to see it drop, and prolly half that for a defending ring on king behemoth. and thats in the last year alone. drop system needs work, and thats putting it politely.
    (4)

Character
    Hoshiku
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    RNG Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by detlef View Post
    Are the rest of your LS members satisfied with not having the body piece after 160 runs?

I don't know that there's a perfect solution because SE obviously doesn't want everybody running around town with wings.
    I'm actually one of the people who did not get a body. We gave them to our career WAR and PLD. I'm fine with it because I would only use the body for lockstyle and I feel like if everyone on the server had wings then it wouldn't be a neat thing to wear at all.

Am I fine with a 1.25% droprate? Well I did the 160 runs to get two of them. If I weren't fine with it I suppose I wouldn't have gone on all those runs. With that being said I'd prefer a 2% drop rate. I'm asking SE not to make this as easy to obtain as delve weapons because many of us have had to suffer a 1.25% droprate. If they suddenly make it so that you can get tartarus platemail in 10 vagary runs then why did they make the rest of us suffer such a low drop rate?
    (1)
    Last edited by Hoshi; 07-16-2015 at 01:11 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Trumpy View Post
    Wait wait wait! Didnt they say they wanted to remove the ability to have a bst pet self SC? woudlnt they still be able to SC with other players/pets?
    I could be misreading that. This is the BG translation as the devs apparently don't think we deserve the same info JP players get in a timely manner. It could be read either way.

Weapon Skills
    We will adjust skillchain attributes. Pets will no longer be able to skillchain just by themselves, so party configurations will change.
    The "party configurations will change" part is what suggests to me they will be making it so pets can't skillchain against pets, but I would be delighted to be wrong on that.
    (0)
    Last edited by Olor; 07-16-2015 at 04:53 AM.
    http://photobucket.com/gallery/http://s19.photobucket.com/user/soulchld4/media/Olorinus-Signature.jpg.html

Hello, everyone!

Previously I mentioned that we were looking into a system that would allow you to earn items by collecting key items, and the development team has made some headway creating this, so I would like to share what’s on the horizon.

Based on feedback, we're looking into a system where you can select from two possible options after collecting five key items and talking to an NPC.
    (*When exchanging for an item, the key item will be lost.)
    • Option 1
      You can exchange key items for a specific material item or non-Tartarus equipment item of your choice.

• Option 2
      You can exchange key items to randomly be rewarded with a material item or equipment item, which includes Tartarus equipment.
      (*The rate of obtaining Tartarus equipment is low.)
    (3)
    Colby "Grekumah" Casaccia - Community Team

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast