Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast
    Character
    Fynlar
    World
    Lakshmi
    Main Class
    WHM Lv 99
    It won't, a thief has a chance to increase the amount of slots items can drop in, but they won't help you "force" the platemail to fill one.
    It's all random luck.
    I don't know if Vagary is just different or whatever, but that's not traditionally how TH works.

TH generally doesn't add "drop slots", as pretty much anyone who has extensively run something like Neo-Dynamis can attest. (What WILL add drop slots, in Neo-Dynamis, is getting procs on the mobs.) TH just makes it more likely that those slots will be filled.
    (1)

Character
    Rabies
    World
    Cerberus
    Main Class
    WHM Lv 99
    Drop rate sucks yes, but sometimes lucky. Friend go 1/20 on body which isn't THAT bad. I'm very much believe if there were more than 50 people in town with wings on at anytime during the day PS2's would explode everywhere.

They won't lower drop rate.. people ask them to lower glow armor/weps from VW for long time but no success.
    (0)

Character
    Dasva
    World
    Shiva
    Main Class
    SAM Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Johnb View Post
    Also, keep in mind that it can take up to 20mins to pop and kill it due to the 6-step skillchain and magic burst damage requirements. Due to this, you need a very specific setup to kill pop and kill it (GEOs for malaise and languor, SAMs for 6-step SC, PLD aegis tank, etc.) Add that with people wanting to leave every run, it makes for a headache.
    Already been said but you setup doesn't need to be very specific. Supposedly 4 bsts were able to do it with one of them dcd most the run. I'm sure autos can make great tanks in there as well
    (0)

Character
    Sandmaster
    World
    Sylph
    Main Class
    SAM Lv 99
    I can't stand the look of the wings on the platemail, it turns the ppl into butterfly's and i just feel the last thing a PLD should look like is a butterfly, maybe if the wings colour was a black/grayish it would look better. The good thing is with all the ppl going for platemails its made the cost of reforged 119 AF3 bodies minimal, and for most jobs they are the best in the slot pieces.
    (0)

Character
    Johnb
    World
    Bismarck
    Main Class
    WAR Lv 99
    I hope a Community Rep responds to this thread.
    (0)

We’re currently looking into a system where the opportunities for obtaining rewards from Vagary would increase. It would be similar to the system for Delve where you can obtain key items by defeating bosses and then obtain a reward. When implementing this system, however, the key items needed would be different than the ones that have already been implemented.
    (7)
    Colby "Grekumah" Casaccia - Community Team

Quote Originally Posted by dasva View Post
    Already been said but you setup doesn't need to be very specific. Supposedly 4 bsts were able to do it with one of them dcd most the run. I'm sure autos can make great tanks in there as well
    That won't be doable once pets can no longer skillchain with each other...
    (0)
    http://photobucket.com/gallery/http://s19.photobucket.com/user/soulchld4/media/Olorinus-Signature.jpg.html

Character
    Akivatoo
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    PLD Lv 99
    actually the problem is the body never drop
    but the second problem is you need gather many job (commun setup include: PLD WHM SAM BRD COR GEO BLM, but the drop only interest PLD and SAM, if you put more supa-item like the breastplate on it for the other job you can keep the ppl interest on it.
    gather 10 ppl for trash the 50's Odium borred many of my LS members.

keep in mind few thing for the last content you gonna realease on FFXI:

1 - Put KI currency (Obsidian,Cruor,bayls, allied notes..) on all the monster, not direct item (with this currency you go buy equipement on special NPC)
    2 - Make those item upgradable by step (first steps are easy to complete but more you boost the piece more you need time to upgrade it, Only hardcore player can have last rank level piece but at this rank this piece is THE best slot). like the merit and job points boost your character power this armor pieces can be boosted with very long effort, Merited Armor SET sound great.
    3 - Make an content with no time limit (to avoir zerg strategy).
    4 - Try to balance the content to allow all job utility (actually all content can be done with (PLD WHM SAM COR BRD GEO BLM) all other job seems just useless...
    5 - feel free to ask some veteran player if you need advice and close tips, like and player squad for make test before realease. (i think you can save time by discut with few players during the dev to avoid ninja hot fix on the content cause the community repport you that didn't work ^^)
    6 - keep make us epic content like you do we love you guy's
    (0)
    Last edited by Akivatoo; 07-15-2015 at 04:14 AM.

Player
    Quote Originally Posted by Grekumah View Post
    We’re currently looking into a system where the opportunities for obtaining rewards from Vagary would increase. It would be similar to the system for Delve where you can obtain key items by defeating bosses and then obtain a reward. When implementing this system, however, the key items needed would be different than the ones that have already been implemented.
    The body piece is extremely rare and very difficult to farm. However, Chozoron coselete from diabolos prime seems to be better because it have refresh +2. I think Grekumah need to make improvement to Tartarus Platemail by increase it with 10+ stats and give it a regen and refresh better than ares armor +1 lv.99. To be fair to everyone who hasn't gotten Tartarus Platemail they can always add a HQ Tartarus Platemail +1 and make the NQ common drop. For a cool looking armor that glows it deserve to have good stats at least. =)
    (0)

Character
    Hoshiku
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    RNG Lv 99
    Please don't make this too easy. It seriously demoralizes the hard work of those of us who have farmed these. My linkshell went 2/160 on platemail.
    (0)

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast