Character
    Shyuko
    World
    Carbuncle
    Main Class
    PLD Lv 99

[Monstrosity] Cerberus running animation

Are there by chance any quick fixes for the Cerberus/Orthrus monipulators on their run animation speed? They slide across the ground since the running animation is so slow.

Not sure if this has been brought up before, but can this be fixed?

Thanks.
    (0)

Character
    Gameesh
    World
    Phoenix
    Main Class
    BLU Lv 99
    I never really noticed a problem with them specifically. Don't all Monipulators look a tad strange if you run?
    (0)

Character
    Shyuko
    World
    Carbuncle
    Main Class
    PLD Lv 99
    Well, the Cerberus/Orthrus running animation seems too slow to keep up with it's movement speed.
    Kind of looks like it is moon walking. Maybe it's just me though, but when I was leveling Marid also, it looked like I was bound to stumble over myself since they made an effort to keep the animation matching the movement speed. lol

But again, I guess I was just looking for additional opinions really and maybe see if SE noticed it themselves/could fix it. Minor issue, compared to other things they have to fix, etc. I guess.
    (1)

Character
    Dasva
    World
    Shiva
    Main Class
    SAM Lv 99
    That's kind of the case of all big mobs... if you walk along side regular mobs of those types you can see it too. Partly because if there limbs moved at "normal speed" in relation to say how long it takes to take a step there movement speed would be insanely high because of how long the limbs are
    (0)

Character
    Shyuko
    World
    Carbuncle
    Main Class
    PLD Lv 99
    Makes sense, guess never paid much attention to it up until I did Monstrosity, lmao.
    (0)

Character
    Enochroot
    World
    Phoenix
    Main Class
    BST Lv 99
    It's not just you, there's definitely an issue with the movement speed and animation of cerb/orth in monstrosity. I haven't brought it up before because I imagined SE's response would be to lower the movement speed rather than speed up the animation. I like moving that fast with such a big mob!
    (0)