Along with what has been mentioned earlier, we are planning to add the final categories for job points in the May version update. Additionally, we’re planning to increase gifts so that they’ll ultimately be increased to 20 by November’s update. As for easing how they are obtained, from the March version update, players can gain bonuses by completing a specific task from Records of Eminence totaling to a number over 50%. We’ll continue to observe the situation and make adjustments as needed.
I have a couple questions in regards to this.

1. Why cap Job Point categories at 20 when it was originally slated to be capped at 30?

Personally, I think it'd be wiser for the cap to be 30 by the end of November since it would add a great bit of longevity for character growth. Job Gifts don't need to match this type of growth, but I just think it would be nice to have something that you could always technically be working on.

2. Can you please increase the Job Point cap to 20 (or even 15) by the May update instead of "by November"?

Myself and a few others almost always come as certain jobs to most events (Vagary spam!) so these jobs are nearing capped 200/200 JP or have already reached it. I know there are plans to add two final categories in May which will take care of 110 JP but then again we'll soon be in the same boat as now. I feel like an increase in May would just be really welcomed, even if it's only a slight one to like 15, especially because we aren't getting an April update.

In any case, the adjustment to Exp/CP rings has been wonderful to gaining Job Points, as did the huge boost from completing all Reive RoEs, as well as adding a Cor trust that does Corsair's Roll! Thank you for this!! But with all these boosts, I think it'd be best to increase the caps sooner rather than later.

Disclaimer: I know some people despise Job Points for whatever reason, so please don't fill up this thread with redundant negative comments that has already been done with elsewhere. Some people enjoy slow grinds like this, and it's not like this really affects people who don't want to get JP anyways (although it's hard to do so considering pretty much all relevant content now gives JP).