Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Nexus Cape

Character
    Kristal
    World
    Bismarck
    Main Class
    PUP Lv 99
    Certain zones are excluded due to complications they could cause.
    Besides, why would you want to teleport into an Abyssea zone.. all big cities have direct teleports already.
    (0)

Character
    Zyla
    World
    Ragnarok
    Main Class
    DRK Lv 99
    as far as i know it doesn't work in dungeons, CoP areas (probably cause of mission access conflicts), ToAU areas, WotG areas, and abyssea areas. i do agree though that we should be able to use this anywhere, as it even says you can't warp to areas you haven't been to, which would lock you out of mission areas if you don't have access to that area. great item, extremely limited use sadly...
    (0)

Character
    Jackastheripper
    World
    Ragnarok
    Main Class
    PUP Lv 90
    I don't think it should be able to be used anywhere but more area's would be nice.
    (0)

I vote for at anywhere Kupowers are in effect, as I'm guessing it is Moogle Magic after all. Granted, this would include underground areas--maybe that could be adjusted to use the escape point or something--would at least get you kind of close to the party in some cases.
    (2)
    {DISCLAIMER} Posts may contain opinions based on personal experiences that are not be meant to be taken as facts. What may appear as fact with no source reference may be recollection of information with no source, and may be subject to scrutiny without source reference. Any debate over validity of said facts without source references may be considered conjecture of all parties in that debate. Player comments may not be the expressed position/consent of SE, their affiliates, or any employees of said organizations. Please take these posts with a grain of salt if you are offended by the views of the player and understand that opinions are like assholes... everyone has one, not everyone wants to hear it.

Character
    Tsukinokaji
    World
    Siren
    Main Class
    WHM Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Kristal View Post
    Certain zones are excluded due to complications they could cause.
    Besides, why would you want to teleport into an Abyssea zone.. all big cities have direct teleports already.
    I believe he was suggesting abyssea to abyssea only.
    (0)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2