Character
    Samanthafox
    World
    Shiva
    Main Class
    BLU Lv 99

For those of us who are not elitist players

Been playing since 2007 and fell behind because I couldn't afford Abyssea when it came out. I finally got abby + adoulin a couple years ago and spent my time lvling all jobs to 99. Problem I am running into is that I am unable to upgrade any of my armor to 109+. I cant get the items I need for reforged af nor the items for reforges relic and now for the reforged empy. I disposed of my linkshell since no one wanted to take the time to help and when I complained that I didn't have the means to get the any armor upgraded, they pretty much told me to stop complaining. So I am curious what am I supposed to do. I've tried soloing, with failed attempts. I've tried asking for help and again, with failed attempts. I cant even get past an adoulin mission to AT least complete the story line. So basically what am I paying for?
    (1)
    Last edited by samfox; 04-11-2015 at 05:42 PM.

Character
    Zarchery
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    MNK Lv 99
    That's kind of a combative subject title.

What objects are you having trouble acquiring?
    (5)

Character
    Pretre
    World
    Phoenix
    Main Class
    RNG Lv 99
    you can get the rem chapters from sparks
    (2)

Character
    Astronema
    World
    Quetzalcoatl
    Main Class
    PLD Lv 99
    Practically, all the stuff to reforge Artifact Armor and Relic Armor is buy-able on AH (for materials if they are up...may also wanna try using login points from the login campaign as they have some materials for Artifact Armor reforging at least) and through Records of Eminence (using sparks to buy ch 1-5 for 7500 sparks a piece or 6-10 for 15000 sparks a piece).

As for Empyrean Armor 119, I am in the dark on that as i have not even tried to reforge any pieces yet for it, but they do require the same rem's tales ch. 1-5 for 109 at least as well as some Abyssea drops from specific NM's. As for Empyrean Armor 119, Vagary is required for the 119 list to even show up for the materials you need from it.

If you are having issues reforging AF or Relic other than materials, try making it to Limbus on CoP missions for AF Armor and Dreamworld Dynamis (Valkurm, Buburimu, Qufim, and Tavnazia) for Relic Armor if you have not done so. Otherwise I can't really say anything else much to help.

As for Adoulin Missions, all I can say is good luck and keep trying to find help w/ the missions. I only made it to getting Ingrid as a trust solo and haven't continued w/ the storyline since (Main Job is PLD w/ Ochain but no Aegis sadly lol ). But the fights themselves aren't pushovers to being easy soloing w/ trusts. Tho this is from my experience, hence this is my opinion on the matter and others may have had better luck or a different response to this.
    (2)
    Last edited by Ladynamine; 04-12-2015 at 09:24 AM.

Character
    Singforu
    World
    Leviathan
    Main Class
    BRD Lv 99
    I don't know why you'd have trouble getting 109/119 AF or relic. If it's chapters, you can buy those with sparks if you can't get people to go do BCNMs with. If it's the gil items... go farm dynamis or salvage. Once you get some higher level gear, try out yorcia alluvion skirmish. It is fairly easy content that people shout for all the time. The great majority of the augmented alluvion skirmish gear is best in the game.

As for Adoulin Missions, they all have been solo'd as a melee RDM. Not that it was easy, just saying it is possible. A RDM and a WHM (WHM focuses on curing the NPCs) makes it somewhat easy. RDM + WHM + BRD = cakewalk. So you know what to expect in the fights, go to here: solo fights.
    (0)

I feel bad when I see stuff like this, but really, the answer is that you need to make friends! And I necro'd this thread to tell you that. Now move to asura and I'll be your friend... Since youre a member of TEAMcat.
    (0)