Okay let's see.

Unity Communique: 100 accolades
    Home Point Comrade (available every other day): 100 accolades
    Vanquish Multiple Enemies: 300 accolades
    Vanquish Mob Type: 300 accolades
    Vanquish Mob Type with Physical Damage: 400 accolades
    Vanquish Mob Type with Magic Damage: 500 accolades
    Total Successful X Synthesis: 300 accolades

Well great, we did all that and we got 2000 accolades. Maybe we got a few extra if we're in a terrible Unity. Now we can pop almost no worthwhile Wanted NM even once. By the way, you know that doing 500 damage 200 times is only worth 100 accolades?

Look, I'm not gonna argue that accolades aren't easy to get. I am arguing that they are annoying to get. Annoying enough that people often unwilling to spend them just to help out.
    Not arguing that they aren't annoying, but the biggest way to earn accolades is to simply kill mobs. It doesn't show it in the log, but you get 30-60ish accolades per kill on CP mobs. An hours worth of CPing can easily get you capped merits, capped sparks, and a lot of accolades while bettering whatever job you're on with JPs.
    (0)
    7/10/14

Character
    Philemon
    World
    Valefor
    Main Class
    BRD Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Malithar View Post
    Not arguing that they aren't annoying, but the biggest way to earn accolades is to simply kill mobs. It doesn't show it in the log, but you get 30-60ish accolades per kill on CP mobs. An hours worth of CPing can easily get you capped merits, capped sparks, and a lot of accolades while bettering whatever job you're on with JPs.
    I agree, the best way is to just set what RoE you can and kill Gates mobs. But the larger point is that nobody wants to waste their hard earned accolades on something they don't need.
    (0)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2