Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Character
    Malthar
    World
    Shiva
    Main Class
    BST Lv 99
    It still scares the little children and our Japanese counterparts don't show enough interest in it, so it has become dead content.
    (0)

Character
    Gameesh
    World
    Phoenix
    Main Class
    BLU Lv 99
    It's almost the same as Pankration. Remember when that came out? Hundreds of people flocked to the content, taking snapshots everywhere.
    Then no more updates or new rewards came and it died out in less than a month.
    I greatly enjoyed Pankration...
    Monstrosity is the first content in which I got the same level of enjoyment. There is so much potential with this content.
    SE? Gimme a pen and paper (and a crash course on how to read some of your spaghetti code) and I can come up with a creature unlock tree for every family, complete with job combinations.
    It would take me... 2 weeks, tops.
    I'll leave the instinct stats to you, since I don't have a complete overview of what's already implemented into Monstrosity and what would be considered (too) broken or not.
    (1)

Character
    Malthar
    World
    Shiva
    Main Class
    BST Lv 99
    We should set up a crowd fund campaign and buy FFXI. lol
    (4)

Character
    Dasva
    World
    Shiva
    Main Class
    SAM Lv 99
    You're crowd funded acquisition of ffxi has failed due to ps2 limitations
    (1)

Player
    Quote Originally Posted by Malthar View Post
    We should set up a crowd fund campaign and buy FFXI. lol
    Players appear to have more knowledge of the general game than the developers, can't speak on the development side, but the game mechanics? Most certainly, this is why i would never buy another FF MMO again, while XI is playable/decent; too many imbalances and failed concepts; don't trust SE. The vanadiel project and XIV can kick rocks, sorry to say (Not like we will see it, good thing i have no interest in it), but i digress.
    (0)

Player
    Quote Originally Posted by Malthar View Post
    Monstrosity scares the little children.

I personally would like it to not go further because it will take away from other, more relevant, development/fixes.

Monstrosity had no focus. It had no direction. No-one had any clue where it was going. And now, it ends with a dead end.
    Lol; pretty funny.
    (0)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2