Character
    Malthar
    World
    Shiva
    Main Class
    BST Lv 99

Pets and doom

Pet jobs need a way to remove doom.

This is singly the most annoying thing playing with pet jobs. There is no way to take off doom. And if you're playing a job where the loss of the pet becomes detrimental then when your pet dies you're effectively useless till you can call another pet. Some may ague that your *can* call another pet, but the timer is 5 minutes or a little less. If you're fighting something, like the tree Nauukul that constantly does his doom move, then after the third doom you're useless.

Pet jobs need a way to remove doom.
    (5)

Character
    Dasva
    World
    Shiva
    Main Class
    SAM Lv 99
    I'd go so far as to say even more debuffs. Like a craftable version of clear salve I and II (2 removes doom right?). Part of why I bring up other debuffs is curse can also be rather onerous as it often comes with a decent -movement speed.

Alternatively since these are something that hurt bst and pup (smn can recast right away) the most you could do what you did with pup and make a ja just for removing status effects on a relatively low timer (like 1 minute or less). And since it already exists you can just move Pet roborant to work with that. This works doubly good since Pet roborant is pretty much useless as is being tied to reward and as such not only being on a long recast timer but also having to sacrifice healing your pet unlike pup
    (1)
    Last edited by dasva; 04-08-2015 at 06:36 AM.

just out of curiosity as I haven't had Doom land on my auto in a LONG time. will the Soulsoother cast cursna on itself now?
    (0)