Race: Hume
World: Bismarck
Main Job: RUN
Support Job: tried on /BLM, /SAM, /THF
Area and Coordinates: Octavernost (K-9) in Western Adoulin
Party or Solo: solo
NPC Name: Octavernost

Steps:
1. Talked to Octavernost with RUN set as main job (and yes, I have all RUN af and relic pieces, some of them upgraded to +1). He gives only 2 types of dialog (because I am on the last stage of making the Epeolatry egron weapon): (1) "To you, who have transcended the ranks of common rune fencers...." and (2) "Oh my, could it be that you wish to clash swords with Miss Braga once more?"
2. I reply "no" to the request to repeat the fight, and he apologizes, and reverts to giving me only dialog option (1) despite clicking him multiple times. No new dialog option or cs is initiated to begin the "Epiphany" quest to unlock empyrean RUN gear (and yes, I have already forged a few 109 empyrean pieces for other jobs, and have even unlocked GEO empyrean quest) .
3. I zone out and change subjobs. He again only gives me dialog options (1) and (2). this time I say "yes" to repeating the fight. He engraves me with the runes again and tells me to fight in Rala. I click on him again repeatedly and he again only gives me dialog option (1).

I have clicked on Amchuchu's lab door, the barrel that Yestin-Ovestin hides in, the Meeting Place in Outer Ra'kaznar where the next cs is supposed to take place, and none of these trigger anything. I have even tried talking to Octavernost while wearing all my RUN relic gear. I have tried taking off and on the Lexeme blade when taking to him to no effect. My guess is that having the ergon to this stage is changing my dialog options with Octavernost and preventing him from giving me the dialog/cs to start "Epiphany". Please look into this, as it is really aggravating to be losing the opportunity each week to get rewards from this quest, not to mention denying me useful pieces of gear for this job. Thank you.