Character
    Candlejack
    World
    Fenrir
    Main Class
    SAM Lv 99

Cannot upgrade Gallant Leggings to Reverance Leggings

Hi. I'm wondering, because I've been trying to do this on Fenrir server, why Monisette isn't allowing me to trade in the items I have to turn my Gallant Leggings+1 into Reverence Leggings?
    In before someone asks if I'm certain I have the right items: Yes. Oxblood, Gold sheet, 5 Rem's chapters are all in my inventory.
    In before someone asks if I've upgraded a piece of basic AF armor like this before: Have full Wakido set and Pillager's poulaines, so that answers that question.
    I find it funny that Monisette was taking these things before the last update, but won't now. Is it possibly a bug, and can it be fixed, hopefully soon?
    (0)

Character
    Tydis
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    PLD Lv 99
    Only a couple things I can think of:

1) Are you trying to upgrade with an Oxblood Orb instead of Oxblood? Looking on ffxiah I see you bought an oxblood orb and then shortly after bought an oxblood, is that related?

2) Did you try talking to Monisette? Maybe you turned in something to upgrade and forgot about it, if she has something to return to you, trading items to her will generate no response until she gives you back your armour.
    (1)