Character
    Jmed
    World
    Odin
    Main Class
    BST Lv 99

Ebisu - Enough is Enough

Bottom line, it's time to make some adjustments to how this is obtained. I have traded in 800+ Gugrusaurus' and 600+ Lik in a 6 year period and I have yet to get either item. I've quit twice due to the frustration and after 300+ more fish since I have once again registered for punishment, I'm getting to that point again and it's only been a week. Yes I know people have traded in more fish without an item but I truly don't care because I've had enough. It has been stated that there will be changes to how mythic weapons and items are obtained and I hope that the Ebisu will be included in these changes.

While we are at it, you should add some more ways to obtain the Heron and Seagull rings.
    (5)

2. 04-06-2015 07:33 PM

Character
    Ferocity
    World
    Siren
    Main Class
    PLD Lv 99
    They could have added a system where if you actually fish up X number of Gugrusaurus and Lik - it counts towards getting the necessary items. Like say, if you actually fish up a couple hundred of each - then the gutting NPC will give you one. At the same time, you have a chance at getting the item sooner, like normal, by trading. But at least you can progress...
    (0)
    http://www.etherealls.com
    Prodigy - Ethereal Linkshell - Diabolos
    Ferocity - xEtherealx Linkshell - Siren
    Aegis 12/31/06
    Spharai 10/20/13
    Burtgang 01/05/15

Character
    Jmed
    World
    Odin
    Main Class
    BST Lv 99
    I would be ok with some sort of progression system. I was ok with Lu Shang being 10k Moat Carp because I knew that if I worked hard enough for a certain period of time that I would be able to accomplish my goal of getting the fishing rod. With this it seems that no matter how hard I work whether it fishing up the fish themselves or buying them off the AH, there is no end in sight.

Having there be a smaller chance at the beginning with an increasing chance with the more fish you turn in would be great.
    (0)