Character
    Zeldar
    World
    Sylph
    Main Class
    BLU Lv 99

One-time capacity bonus

Could you please explain in more detail the "one-time capacity point bonus of X%" that goes along with some of the "content" records of eminence objectives? I still get the 1250 capacity points , so what is the % bonus?
    (0)

Character
    Dasva
    World
    Shiva
    Main Class
    SAM Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Zeldar View Post
    Could you please explain in more detail the "one-time capacity point bonus of X%" that goes along with some of the "content" records of eminence objectives? I still get the 1250 capacity points , so what is the % bonus?
    It like all the other cp bonuses don't work on RoE
    (0)

Character
    Zeldar
    World
    Sylph
    Main Class
    BLU Lv 99
    Uhhh, It is part of the description for the RoE objective. Look at "content>>> wildskeeper reives>>> Achukka".... you'll see "3% capacity point bonus." This is what I am referring to.
    (0)

Character
    Zeich
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    BST Lv 99
    It is a permanent CP bonus gained after you complete the objective for the first time. So when you complete Lair Reive: Ceizak for the first time, you permanently get a +1% CP bonus to normal CP gains. Static amounts like RoE aren't affected by this. iirc, the total comes to +56% permanent CP if you do all of the lairs, colonizations, and WKRs.
    (0)
    [Kensagaku - formerly of Kujata] - http://www.ffxiah.com/player/Valefor/Kensagaku

Character
    Zeldar
    World
    Sylph
    Main Class
    BLU Lv 99
    Very nice! Thanks for the info.
    (0)

Character
    Dasva
    World
    Shiva
    Main Class
    SAM Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Zeldar View Post
    Uhhh, It is part of the description for the RoE objective. Look at "content>>> wildskeeper reives>>> Achukka".... you'll see "3% capacity point bonus." This is what I am referring to.
    Again like I said like all cp bonuses it doesn't apply to RoE
    (0)

Character
    Dasva
    World
    Shiva
    Main Class
    SAM Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Kensagaku View Post
    It is a permanent CP bonus gained after you complete the objective for the first time. So when you complete Lair Reive: Ceizak for the first time, you permanently get a +1% CP bonus to normal CP gains. Static amounts like RoE aren't affected by this. iirc, the total comes to +56% permanent CP if you do all of the lairs, colonizations, and WKRs.
    Not all static(ish) ones aren't effected. Like cp from doing skc fights is effected but the cp from the RoE objective for it isn't
    (0)

Character
    Zeich
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    BST Lv 99
    Right, I forgot about the SKC ones. Always put my +47% cape on before we pop the chest. XD
    (0)
    [Kensagaku - formerly of Kujata] - http://www.ffxiah.com/player/Valefor/Kensagaku