Page 1 of 15 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast

Can we please lessen the unGodly Restrictions for Mythic weapons!?

I'm more or less ranting, but I'm going to do it anyway. Why do you, SE, feel the need to make the mythic quest line so ****ing ridiculous? Hell, even an Empyrean weapon with the 1500 HMPs seems easier to do. I've been doing my best to solo through the assaults to get to Captain, and that's been a pain, realizing that even though I can enter them alone, there are quite a few I just can't do. Not to mention, I have to do them ALL over again to just to waste more time. I haven't even started on the stupid Ichor or Tokens yet. If the Nirvana wasn't the best SMN staff in the game I'd just toss this and give up.

The ID Tag system NEEDS to change, PERIOD!! Either you need to allow people to buy more with Imperial Standing or allow for higher Storeage. Sheesh, even allowing copper vouchers for Tags would be fine with me! Have to do ALL 50 assault x2 (plus +50 more for each addtional weapon to be made) and have to climb Nyzul Isle using the same entry item is just crap. Hell, I'd even take allowing people to redo failed Assault Missions up to 3 times (with the exclusion of Nyzul Isle.) And before someone chimes in with Dynamis. Dynamis gains you something for doing it. You can exchange and barter the coins received and outside of farm a few timed pops, the EMP can also be done with a barter and exchange system. Only the Alexandrite can be purchased.

*end rant*
    (4)
    Last edited by Zeargi; 01-31-2015 at 10:51 AM.
    "What is a man? A miserable little pile of secrets. But enough talk... Have at you!" Lord Dracula - [Castlevania:SotN]

Character
    Seigyoku
    World
    Sylph
    Main Class
    BRD Lv 99
    I have every Mythic requirement done save the Alex. Which if I put my mind to it I could farm/buy.

I still need more than half my riftdross for my harp and even with money THERE IS ALMOST NONE TO BUY. And farming it isn't a realistic option.

I disagree that an Empy is easier than a Mythic. :P
    (3)
    Don't wish. Don't start.

Character
    Segagamer
    World
    Phoenix
    Main Class
    MNK Lv 99
    While they're at it, they should reduce all dyna currency needed for relics by 80% and let you stay in dynamis and slavage indefinitely with triple gears that respawn every 3 minutes.
    (0)

Quote Originally Posted by Sapphire View Post
    I have every Mythic requirement done save the Alex. Which if I put my mind to it I could farm/buy.

I still need more than half my riftdross for my harp and even with money THERE IS ALMOST NONE TO BUY. And farming it isn't a realistic option.

I disagree that an Empy is easier than a Mythic. :P
    You have 1 mythic requirement. You have to repeat the entire process of all 50 Assaults, the Ichor, the Token, and the ZNM pop items.

I've beaten Odin, the 3 kings, cleared salvage. Those aren't the hard parts. The hard part is that for me to Farm in Nyzul I have to forgo doing an Assault. If I want to do a VWNM, I just wait for my voidstone to rise or go PURCHASE a Void dust and get some. I've tried shouting for help, I joined a LS only to quit them because no one wants to help on this stuff. So yes, an Empy is easier. I see more people with them, even at level 90, more so than I see people with a mythic
    (0)
    "What is a man? A miserable little pile of secrets. But enough talk... Have at you!" Lord Dracula - [Castlevania:SotN]

Quote Originally Posted by Segagamer View Post
    While they're at it, they should reduce all dyna currency needed for relics by 80% and let you stay in dynamis and slavage indefinitely with triple gears that respawn every 3 minutes.
    You're not being productive. I'm not asking for the second coming of Christ, I'm asking for a system that says I can do this alone to give me more tries to complete something. Instead of being a jerk, offer up better ideas. If I can enter alone, then that means I should be able to actually DO IT ALONE. And note I didn't say anything about Salvage, That's time consuming, but is like Dynamis, you get once a day and farm something and that's fine. I can even buy the Alexandrite if I want to. That's NOT the problem.
    (1)

Character
    Segagamer
    World
    Phoenix
    Main Class
    MNK Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Zeargi View Post
    You're not being productive. I'm not asking for the second coming of Christ, I'm asking for a system that says I can do this alone to give me more tries to complete something. Instead of being a jerk, offer up better ideas. If I can enter alone, then that means I should be able to actually DO IT ALONE. And note I didn't say anything about Salvage, That's time consuming, but is like Dynamis, you get once a day and farm something and that's fine. I can even buy the Alexandrite if I want to. That's NOT the problem.
    There is nothing wrong with the system as it is. The reason mythics are time consuming is because they're the best weapons you can use. You should count yourself lucky that you're able to enter assaults solo now rather than having to form a group for one.
    I've build one mythic, had no problems with having to wait to do assaults and token farming, why? because I knew what I was getting into when I started making it.
    (3)

There is nothing wrong with the system as it is. The reason mythics are time consuming is because they're the best weapons you can use. You should count yourself lucky that you're able to enter assaults solo now rather than having to form a group for one.
    I've build one mythic, had no problems with having to wait to do assaults and token farming, why? because I knew what I was getting into when I started making it.
    Why should I count myself lucky to be able to enter alone? If I can't actually do it alone, then it's makes no difference.
    (3)

Character
    Seigyoku
    World
    Sylph
    Main Class
    BRD Lv 99
    Not knowing what you mean by I have one requirement but, you can't compare the weapons at 75 or 90.

The weapons go to 119, you have to compare them AT THAT LEVEL. Anyone can make an 80 Empy, it gives you nothing, and yes a mythic to 75 is harder. But it's apples and oranges unless you go to (current) final stage. And the point is each one is hard and time consuming in different ways. YMMV - but no, a 119 Empy (or 99 in the case of the harp) is NOT easier and I am standing by that.
    (4)
    Don't wish. Don't start.

Character
    Segagamer
    World
    Phoenix
    Main Class
    MNK Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Zeargi View Post
    Why should I count myself lucky to be able to enter alone? If I can't actually do it alone, then it's makes no difference.
    I myself would rather have the option to enter alone and fail a couple of assaults rather than wait for people that need the same assault that I could solo easily.
    (2)

Character
    Seigyoku
    World
    Sylph
    Main Class
    BRD Lv 99
    There is nothing wrong with the system as it is. The reason mythics are time consuming is because they're the best weapons you can use.
    There are at least two if not three mythics were that statement is extremely questionable lol.
    (2)
    Don't wish. Don't start.

Page 1 of 15 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast