Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4
    I think I will when I'm no longer "doing work". As for Empyrean stuff being "EXTREMELY" difficult? I just don't know what to say to that.
    (0)

Character
    Zagen
    World
    Bismarck
    Main Class
    PUP Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Greatguardian View Post
    I think I will when I'm no longer "doing work". As for Empyrean stuff being "EXTREMELY" difficult? I just don't know what to say to that.
    If your only job is PLD, you don't have friends who will let you leech gear, refuse to level another job in 1-2 weeks (casual estimate), or are unwilling to setup your own runs for NMs I could see it being "EXTREMELY" difficult... >.>
    (0)

Swimming is hard if you don't have arms, refuse to learn how to kick, and don't feel like breathing too.

Edit: For clarification, I agree with you. Just pointing out that it's really not an awesome excuse.
    (1)
    Last edited by Greatguardian; 08-03-2011 at 04:55 AM.

Character
    Zagen
    World
    Bismarck
    Main Class
    PUP Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Greatguardian View Post
    Swimming is hard if you don't have arms, refuse to learn how to kick, and don't feel like breathing too.

Edit: For clarification, I agree with you. Just pointing out that it's really not an awesome excuse.
    Haha I got that initially before the edit, just forgot to reply

Well played! though if you don't feel like breathing I think you'd never get to worry about swimming
    (1)

Character
    Sephiran
    World
    Bahamut
    Main Class
    PLD Lv 99
    To the original poster: I'm just wondering, and I really don't mean to start any fights here, what do you think of the PLD's who delve more into their magic sides? Do you consider them to be destroying the reputation of the job? I just want to know what people think about that sort of thing.
    (0)

Player
    I love how the original post starts...you want to tank as a PLD ? Be a NIN !

Seriously, PLDs are dead, except for those Empyrean PLDs, how can you take these one as standards ?
    Enmity ? Everyone can cap it
    Damage taken ? Everyone can withstand this with a good WHM or by being a NIN
    Damage Dealt ? Get an Almace and you can compete with poor DDs. You'll be useless with a DD as well-geared as you are.
    (0)

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4