Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast
    Character
    Bazookatooth
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    THF Lv 1
    Quote Originally Posted by Zarchery View Post
    Have you just been sitting on a giant pile of 1700 pieces of currency for years?
    Why should that matter at all?
    (0)

I agree, I know plenty of people that sit on a ton of cash or currency to "quickly" make a relic these days.

As far as I am concerned the waiting times may as well be reduced to something like JP midnight for this.
    They've done the same and more for other content that had similar waiting times.
    (2)

Character
    Zarchery
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    MNK Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by bazookatooth View Post
    Why should that matter at all?
    I mean, you've intentionally made things more difficult for yourself and inflicted this wait upon yourself. Why is it up to Square Enix to fix things you've inflicted upon yourself?
    (3)

Character
    Bazookatooth
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    THF Lv 1
    I mean, you've intentionally made things more difficult for yourself and inflicted this wait upon yourself. Why is it up to Square Enix to fix things you've inflicted upon yourself?
    SE created the delay. I fail to see how anyone other than SE has inflicted anything on anyone.

Since you are so passionate about this though, please explain how this delay is in any way beneficial to anyone other than those looking to be confrontational on a forum.
    (1)

Character
    Materdark
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    NIN Lv 99
    I think that wait time should have been for mythic users SE got that wrong lol

If we are waiting for a week we would like a better out come of the relics, or switch this waiting time to mythic users.
    (0)
    Last edited by Manux; 03-30-2015 at 11:02 AM.

Character
    Singforu
    World
    Leviathan
    Main Class
    BRD Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by bazookatooth View Post
    SE created the delay. I fail to see how anyone other than SE has inflicted anything on anyone.

Since you are so passionate about this though, please explain how this delay is in any way beneficial to anyone other than those looking to be confrontational on a forum.
    there is a requirement to do content to obtain something and you are choosing to do the content in the least expedient method. holding onto coins instead of turning them in is inflicting the condition upon yourself.

the delay has nothing to do with being beneficial or not, that's just the way things are. who says it has to be beneficial? Relics and Mythics are supposed to be the best weapons in the game and lore wise it doesn't make sense to have them crafted instantly. It should take awhile to make legendary weapons. If two weeks is too long for you then I think you are playing the wrong game.
    (0)
    Last edited by Singforu; 03-31-2015 at 03:48 AM.

Character
    Singforu
    World
    Leviathan
    Main Class
    BRD Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Manux View Post
    I think that wait time should have been for mythic users SE got that wrong lol

If we are waiting for a week we would like a better out come of the relics, or switch this waiting time to mythic users.
    mythics take about 65-70 days where relics can be done in a little under two weeks. mythics typically are better than relics and so switching the time it takes to make with relics' does not make sense.
    (0)

Character
    Doctorweird
    World
    Carbuncle
    Main Class
    BLM Lv 30
    Long term goals in a game that doesn't have a long term makes little sense to me. I think it's time to put an end to some of these restrictions so that returning players actually have a chance of crossing these weapons off of their bucket and enjoy using them before development ends. It would be a lot more fun for them to actually be able to participate in new content with these weapons rather than being stuck farming 75 content for months. I know a lot of people who dropped working on mythics until SE makes some sort of official announcement, it just seems to pointless to them to continue grinding away at these things when development is ending in November.
    (1)

Character
    Singforu
    World
    Leviathan
    Main Class
    BRD Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by RalphTheGalka View Post
    Long term goals in a game that doesn't have a long term makes little sense to me. I think it's time to put an end to some of these restrictions so that returning players actually have a chance of crossing these weapons off of their bucket and enjoy using them before development ends. It would be a lot more fun for them to actually be able to participate in new content with these weapons rather than being stuck farming 75 content for months. I know a lot of people who dropped working on mythics until SE makes some sort of official announcement, it just seems to pointless to them to continue grinding away at these things when development is ending in November.
    just because major updates aren't going to happen doesn't mean you can't continue to play the game. The restrictions should stay.
    (0)

Character
    Tahngarthor
    World
    Shiva
    Main Class
    SMN Lv 99
    If you turn in the stages as you complete them, you won't notice the wait time.
    (0)

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast