Character
    Svetlana
    World
    Lakshmi
    Main Class
    SCH Lv 99

15 Quaility of Life Suggestions

NOTE: This are only my personal suggestion, please feel free to comment and or add to this list.
    also my Grammar sucks : : and quite exhausted long night :O plz take care when reading.

1# Please allow Sharpshot, Valorede and BLM frames to be buffed by player's Protect/shell V or at the very least let them be hit by trust pro/shell, currently only WHM & RDM frames are the only ones able buff themselves and others Val/sharp have no way to cast such spells on themselves >< makes the update only half usefull.

2# you can now exchange copper vouchers for Resistance point
    [you have no idea what a pain these are when you don't have a 99 yet]

3# You can now exchange copper vouchers for Nyzul Isle Investigation
    [If you got 0 or not enough you gotta start pretty much at floor 1 over and over until you get enough wins/points to attempt a higher floor, if you fail a run which happens a lot on solos due to bad lamp floor your stuck at floors 1-10 for days/weeks/months until your able to have enough to do higher floors that if you fail then you gotta redo all over again, fail = a waste of points >< so please consider this]

4#Make Bastion last more then 60 seconds..
    [This battles are ridiculously short you never have enough time to kill 1-2 mobs if lucky unless your 99-119 this is suppose to be lv80is content yet you cant solo it at these levels waiting to 99+ for your lv 81 boots seems a bit stupid to me no offense, make these somewhat more like campaign even if you limit them to lets say 10-15 minutes at the very least have mobs idk guard the martello after they have wipe all npc, also consider lv of mobs vs your lv80 ish player trying to get these]

5# It is now possible to use waypoint from any location
    [example from Foret #3 to Morimar 5# without having to go zone to town then to new zone. i know a lot of people would love you for this]

6# It is now possible to use Enigmatic devices [Augural Conveyor] both ways rather then just 1 way.

7# A new Rem chapter NPC has been added to Western Adoulin
    [This NPC would allow you to trade 1, 7500 spark chapter for any of your choosing of the same value, meaning i can trade my chapter 1-5 fro another of my choosing 1-5 only. i can also trade 1 6-10 for another 6-10 of my choosing or even trade 2 7500 spark chapters to obtain 1 6-10 of my choosing this would be amazing! i can see this being OP as many events that drop chapters would be done less and less in a way but in another way it would be quite nice for anyone who has like 140 chapter 5,,,,, and nothing to do with them><]

8# Shami will now be able to hold Rem chapters for you until you are ready to use them.

9# DNC has been added to atleast 1 of the Unity Daggers
    [from what i can tell there are about 3 daggers that drop from Unity DNC cant use any of them………i don't know if any other jobs was left out without a weapon but make sure that all jobs can use atleast 1 weapon from unity nms or simply make that Citadel Pot NM that drop that 150 delay DNC only dagger a new unity mob in the next update. i feel all jobs should atleast have 1 option when it comes to unity weapon seeing as some have multiple ones]

10# [This one will never happen but falls under the same category PLEASE allow all jobs to have an equivalent Mythic Empy and Relic i don't understand how some jobs can use 1 of each yet other jobs like DNC SCH i assume PUP and BLU have no relic option…… if you made those jobs get relic gear from dyna you can certainly make a Relic option for them even if its aside from the relic Stoyline. we get a different G5 (Maat) why have we not gotten a relic equivalent? i main SCH and kinda sucks i only have 1 option when it comes to a good weapon which is Mythic, our mp pretty much as mp and mcc thats it. i would love to have a 3rd option on the matter, a relic for one of these jobs that are lacking one but when i look for it we have none…… why? there should be no reason why some jobs are allow to have this option and some don't take WAR for example, they can make
    Bravura Relic
    Ragnarok Relic
    Conqueror Mythic
    Ukonvasara Empy
    Farsha Empy]

War gets 5 options come on SE…atleast do the 3 basic for everyone
    thats insane for 1 job, while lets use SCH example again they can only use 2 total

Hvergelmir Empy
    Tupsimati mythic

no secondary weapon option like war has besides having his 3 GA options] : : simply sad...
    sorry if i miss any jobs i did look trough all of them.

11# RDM SCH WHM SMN BLM GEO now have a higher skill staff, [these are mages! like wizards yet PLD has A- ….. when i think of magical staff i assume wizards are the the ones who can master it above anyone else, MNK also uses staffs which is fine and all i just don't think mages should have the lowest skills lvs for these while dd have a higher skill then we do it is our main weapon after all… not asking to make them all A+ but boost mages up atleast 1 lv on these]

12# Fellow NPC
    [Undertaking a certain quest once you hit 99 will allows your fellow npc to reach a maximum level of 115] yes please!

13# Please allow more food items to be Stackable
    [example Item like Marinara pizza and Marinara pizza +1 are now stackable,
    fruit parfait etc]

14# The rate at which Craft Torques appear on Brown Treasure Casket has been increased
    [ i literary level my BLM there from lv82-99 open near 200+ chest with max chest pop from book aga zone for pg and fast chest pop up and nothing, i came back for about 15 hours str8 then another 36h and no Culinarian Torque that was the worst experience i've ever had trying to find a chest item, when i finally got it it was only due to a friend who found it in the stairs where the big worm/turtles are after that we found it repeatedly on the same stairs to that area but the rest of the zone seem to never drop it as i was all over the second map killing for days and never saw it, it seems to only pop in that area or atleast it has a higher chance from my exp this will kill people plz adjust the freaking rate at which this appear rare = rare not impossible to gauge]

15# it is now possible to /equipset from
    [Mog Safe
    Storage
    Mog locker [gien the coin access requirement is met]
    and any other i've missed that we do not currently have access too]

BONUS! haha
    16# I forgot this 1 : :
    [Allow Automatons more slots and a higher element capacity, so many new attachments but are tier III takes like 4 elemental slots >< making it hard to lets say max eva or def because you add a tier III and cant element is near full or in some cases completely full >< take Valor for example he has tons good attachments but you cant equip half of them….. i would add 4 more slots and increase elemental capacity of each element by atleast 2 or 3] even if its via gift like blue merits to increase spell points, maybe make something that one you reach a certain number of gifts all attachments elements are reduce by 2 or 3] plz and ty with a cheery on top

LET THE WAR POSTS/REPLIES BEGIN! May the odd be ever in your favor!
    (1)
    Last edited by V-1000; 03-29-2015 at 01:59 AM.

Character
    Wolfeater
    World
    Phoenix
    Main Class
    NIN Lv 99
    QOL updates always seem to be about BST/PUP/BLU/SMN/DRG which is cool and all but can we actually have some adjustments to the actual content like making besieged harder and campaign battles, possibly adjust ballista to where we can sign up for official matches whenever we want to rather then having the daily rotation. Would also like to see (alot of!) monsters in old areas be tougher too, we need more areas of challenges rather then just very few imo. Just a small suggestion, thanks.
    (2)
      /l、
    ゙(゚、 。 7
     l、゙ ~ヽ
     じしf_, )ノ
    United States Postal Service Postmaster

Quote Originally Posted by V-1000 View Post
    4#Make Bastion last more then 60 seconds..
    [This battles are ridiculously short you never have enough time to kill 1-2 mobs if lucky unless your 99-119 this is suppose to be lv80is content yet you cant solo it at these levels waiting to 99+ for your lv 81 boots seems a bit stupid to me no offense, make these somewhat more like campaign even if you limit them to lets say 10-15 minutes at the very least have mobs idk guard the martello after they have wipe all npc, also consider lv of mobs vs your lv80 ish player trying to get these]
    There's a quest that can be done to fix the martellos, but no one ever does/did it. I feel they should take the restrictions off of it so it's not once every game day and then a single person could ACTUALLY repair the martello and the clone wards.
    (0)
    "What is a man? A miserable little pile of secrets. But enough talk... Have at you!" Lord Dracula - [Castlevania:SotN]

Character
    Arciele
    World
    Bahamut
    Main Class
    SMN Lv 99
    i'd like for /check to show actual enemy levels. the current check system is more useful for gauging EXP, but not enemy difficulty.
    (0)

Character
    Astronema
    World
    Quetzalcoatl
    Main Class
    PLD Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by V-1000 View Post
    11# RDM SCH WHM SMN BLM GEO now have a higher skill staff, [these are mages! like wizards yet PLD has A- ….. when i think of magical staff i assume wizards are the the ones who can master it above anyone else, MNK also uses staffs which is fine and all i just don't think mages should have the lowest skills lvs for these while dd have a higher skill then we do it is our main weapon after all… not asking to make them all A+ but boost mages up atleast 1 lv on these]
    If anything needs adjusted from rdm melee-wise....rdm needs sword/dagger skill improvements to like B+ or A-...
    (0)