Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast
    Character
    Materdark
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    NIN Lv 99

Can't get in the linkshell

Well I've been trying so hard just to get into event via /yell I have PLD and SAM 119+ been looking for linkshell for ages any idea when will SE let us buy key item from old content so I can atlest enjoy some of the stuff....
    (1)
    Last edited by Manux; 03-30-2015 at 09:52 PM.

Player
    Quote Originally Posted by Manux View Post
    Well I've been trying so hard just to get into event via /yell I have PLD and SAM 119+ been looking for linkshell for ages any idea when will SE let us buy key item from old content so I can atlest enjoy some of the stuff....
    What type of old content are you trying to do? Most of it is soloable these days, with just sparks iLVL 117 gear.
    (0)

Character
    Materdark
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    NIN Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by okugi View Post
    What type of old content are you trying to do? Most of it is soloable these days, with just sparks iLVL 117 gear.
    No you can't solo mini delve when you need 1200+ accuracy to hit the dam thing wtf SE and to get the gears you need to do BCNM AA some of those gear that no one does no more rare too see.

And to find an active linkshell that does it also becoming rare no wonder players like me leave then come back hoping they done something about it later on with the updates O.O
    (0)
    Last edited by Manux; 03-27-2015 at 09:18 AM.

Character
    Hoshiku
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    RNG Lv 99
    You don't need 1200+ accuracy to hit ircinraq. No one joined your group because it seemed like a troll shout, kind of like the ones you've been doing about free experience points for 2 million gil. If you really want to defeat ircinraq you need to bring a brd and a geo for madrigal, precision, and torpor. You don't need to shout for someone who has 1200 acc on their gear alone.
    (1)

Character
    Materdark
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    NIN Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Hoshi View Post
    You don't need 1200+ accuracy to hit ircinraq. No one joined your group because it seemed like a troll shout, kind of like the ones you've been doing about free experience points for 2 million gil. If you really want to defeat ircinraq you need to bring a brd and a geo for madrigal, precision, and torpor. You don't need to shout for someone who has 1200 acc on their gear alone.
    you need that since Bg wiki says that lol " No one joined your group because it seemed like a troll shout, kind of like the ones you've been doing about free experience points for 2 million gil"
    Funny you didn't say anything regarding those the /shouting for Delve runs in 5ms+. the part you don't understand is no one like to do old content again which you failed to understand and declining of players due to it.
    you also failed to understand that I'm from UK which most event starts at midnight for us.

https://www.bg-wiki.com/bg/Ircinraq ok 1100+ acc which I think its reckless amount
    (0)

Character
    Hoshiku
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    RNG Lv 99
    With 2 madrigals you'll get 63 acc, precision from a geo gives 69 accuracy, torpor reduces the monsters evasion by 69, and if you throw a cor into the mix you can get hunters roll for an additional 55 - 70 acc depending on if the hat procs. Using some combination of those buffs you should be able to reduce the amount of accuracy needed by the player to around 1000, which is a far more reasonable number to shout for.
    (1)

Character
    Zeich
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    BST Lv 99
    Don't forget NQ Sushi for another cheap +77 Acc, and Distract for another 35 from a modestly geared /RDM (which should be your GEO, given stunning is meh in the zone on all but Hyoscya). The general "rule of thumb" for a high-acc set, as I recall, was around 900-930 Acc. Normally you don't need THAT much, this is just a particularly evasive mob.

So basically grab some support (GEO/RDM and BRD/WHM should be a good set), a healer, and two DDs who can skillchain, preferably with slashing damage. DRK and SAM are particularly good here, as is BLU and even WAR. Fudo, Torcleaver, Ukko's, and CDC all pair together nicely (or Upheaval + Reso, if you want to go that route for a light SC) for the sake of constant light SCs. Double-check your DDs to make sure they have an acc set that they can swap to so they don't miss like mad.
    (1)
    [Kensagaku - formerly of Kujata] - http://www.ffxiah.com/player/Valefor/Kensagaku

Player
    Quote Originally Posted by Manux View Post
    you need that since Bg wiki says that lol " No one joined your group because it seemed like a troll shout, kind of like the ones you've been doing about free experience points for 2 million gil"
    Funny you didn't say anything regarding those the /shouting for Delve runs in 5ms+. the part you don't understand is no one like to do old content again which you failed to understand and declining of players due to it.
    you also failed to understand that I'm from UK which most event starts at midnight for us.

https://www.bg-wiki.com/bg/Ircinraq ok 1100+ acc which I think its reckless amount
    No one commented on what other players were shouting because it's irrelevant to what you are shouting. Last I checked, the issue being discussed was your inability to get groups, not what other people are doing...
    (0)

Character
    Materdark
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    NIN Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by okugi View Post
    No one commented on what other players were shouting because it's irrelevant to what you are shouting. Last I checked, the issue being discussed was your inability to get groups, not what other people are doing...
    you still haven't told us what you are planing to do about the declining of Uk players tho?
    Because I want to hear your solution xd

The discussion is kind of off topic your telling me what I need in the party which I already know lol
    Finding the players that the problem.
    (0)
    Last edited by Manux; 03-28-2015 at 05:46 PM.

Character
    Zarchery
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    MNK Lv 99
    What the heck is even the point of playing this game if you're just going to buy everything? It's like buying a regular console game then putting in a cheat code that plays the end credits as soon as you press the start button.
    (1)

Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast