Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast
    Character
    Cloudius
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    SMN Lv 99

well it seems this update is a huge fail

everyone is annoyed with this update, nerfed ws's, summoner problems with bloodpact activation time wont allow our gearswaps to work 100% anymore, empy gear reforged not living up to the hype, no new gifts except the SU2 and apparently some of the empy set augments are not working at all. people have been thinking since the SE conference that this game would be getting more fun and things would be fixed before the end but it seems theyre going the opposite direction.
    (0)
    Cloudius

Shiva

SMN99 WHM99 BLM99 THF99 PLD99 SAM99 NIN99 BLU99 DNC99 MNK99 WAR99

Character
    Andrewviii
    World
    Valefor
    Main Class
    THF Lv 99
    You forgot to mention the problems with enmity changes. Question is now will there be an emergency maintenance or will we have to wait a month for the next update.
    (1)

Player
    Nahhh.. THF needed a nerf.
    (3)

Character
    Andrewviii
    World
    Valefor
    Main Class
    THF Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Carver View Post
    Nahhh.. THF needed a nerf.
    Why do you say that?
    (2)

Player
    Oh it was just a joke. Honestly I don't think they needed that much of a nerf.. they kinda pulled a RNG.
    (0)

Character
    Andrewviii
    World
    Valefor
    Main Class
    THF Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Carver View Post
    Oh it was just a joke. Honestly I don't think they needed that much of a nerf.. they kinda pulled a RNG.
    Okay cool. Just checking. Some people are sadistically happy about it after all.
    (2)

Character
    Zarchery
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    MNK Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Clou777 View Post
    everyone is annoyed with this update, nerfed ws's, summoner problems with bloodpact activation time wont allow our gearswaps to work 100% anymore, empy gear reforged not living up to the hype, no new gifts except the SU2 and apparently some of the empy set augments are not working at all. people have been thinking since the SE conference that this game would be getting more fun and things would be fixed before the end but it seems theyre going the opposite direction.
    By everyone, I presume you mean "me, but I extrapolate that to everyone".

What hype was there attached to Empyrean reforging? SE didn't provide any. People just kept asking for it and waited a while. It's not the company's fault if you had unreasonable expectations.

Some of this stuff is pretty great. WHM head gives Divine Veil +20%. That's huge. It means 1 in 5 status cures will hit full party. That's next best thing to having a Yagrush (mythic club). Nothing else comes close.
    (6)

Player
    thf nerf was needed, when i have perfectly geared sam, mnk, rng, war i shouldn't have to consider that bringing a pair of THFs(0 gear swaps, wearing max TH and even using sandung) will clear the content faster by killing it in one skillchain

it not only wrecked job balance, but made content completely pathetic to the point that much of it could be done without even bringing a mage or buffer
    (11)

Character
    Andrewviii
    World
    Valefor
    Main Class
    THF Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Zarchery View Post
    By everyone, I presume you mean "me, but I extrapolate that to everyone".

What hype was there attached to Empyrean reforging? SE didn't provide any. People just kept asking for it and waited a while. It's not the company's fault if you had unreasonable expectations.

Some of this stuff is pretty great. WHM head gives Divine Veil +20%. That's huge. It means 1 in 5 status cures will hit full party. That's next best thing to having a Yagrush (mythic club). Nothing else comes close.
    Using whm empy as an example is a bad example, people were still using whm empy before it was reforged. But I have to agree with Clou777 that the empy reforged is very underwhelming for certain jobs. However I'm biased in that I dislike Alluvion skirmish armor and was hoping that empy would come and knock it out of best in slot for everything.
    Quote Originally Posted by Comeatmebro View Post
    thf nerf was needed, when i have perfectly geared sam, mnk, rng, war i shouldn't have to consider that bringing a pair of THFs(0 gear swaps, wearing max TH and even using sandung) will clear the content faster by killing it in one skillchain

it not only wrecked job balance, but made content completely pathetic to the point that much of it could be done without even bringing a mage or buffer
    rngs are not brought to kill things fast. They are brought to kill things safely. mnks were used for their ability to do the most magical damage, however with the magic burst update blm/sch/rdm will be taking that back over.

It was not needed, it didn't wreck job balance. Thf was only on the same level as all the other DDs. Now it's more like on the level of DD whm. As for why you would use 2 thfs, instead of just having one sam use a 5 step double light skillchain, idk maybe you don't know any good sams.
    (2)

Character
    Voldermolt
    World
    Quetzalcoatl
    Main Class
    THF Lv 99
    I never thought I would ever hear those words uttered in XI, "thf nerf was needed"
    (5)

Regular "John" Doe
    - Not on the Community Team

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast