Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
    Character
    Pretre
    World
    Phoenix
    Main Class
    RNG Lv 99
    on the + side conduit is crazy now I run out of mp long before conduit wears off
    (2)

Player
    No it isnt. Astal Conduit is accepting the bp menu spam but isnt executing it 50% of the time, but MP is taken from you without result. Seriously cant they add stuff without testing it properly? To confirm test the amount of bp used in your log and see your mp used...
    (3)

Character
    Trumpy
    World
    Shiva
    Main Class
    DNC Lv 99
    Ever tried:

/equipset 1 <wait>
    /pet "Heavenly Strike" <t>
    /wait .5
    /equipset 2

.5s used to work with the regular /wait command. When I played Thf back in the aht Urgan days(before we had <wait>s), I would have just a little bit of lag out there partying. If i had a /wait 1 between sneak attaack and a WS it would sometimes not work (I think the WS wouldnt go off if i recall correctly). If i had a /wait 2 it was too long and I would sometimes melee between the two. but a /wait 1.5 worked perfectly. You cant have .5s in the <wait> commands if i remember right. Lemme know if it works!
    (0)

Quote Originally Posted by Akihiko_Matsui View Post
    松井です。

召喚獣履行技の詠唱時間調整で、
    着替えマクロが間に合わなくなったというご報告を多数いただいております。

調査したところ、
    /equipset
    を使ったマクロでは、仕様的に最大1.0秒の遅延が発生することが原因でした。

現在開発チームでは、詠唱時間を2.0秒に修正すること検討しています。
    (実際は、1/60秒単位で調整できるので、もう少し縮められないか探っているところです)

なるべく早い修正を目指しております。
    召喚士の皆様にはご不便をおかけしますが、
    修正まで少々お待ちください。
    Roughly translated summary, they're going to increase the BP activation time to 2 seconds.
    (2)
    Last edited by Shirai; 03-27-2015 at 08:15 PM.

Character
    Tahngarthor
    World
    Shiva
    Main Class
    PUP Lv 99
    In a world with no situational gear swapping, this would have been a wonderful change. sadly, we need to do that and therefore this is a problem.
    (1)

Someone care to tell me what's wrong with a couple Yukes?
    Check out http://ffxi.gamerescape.com- the new home of FFXIcleopedia and its founders!

Quote Originally Posted by Alhanelem View Post
    In a world with no situational gear swapping, this would have been a wonderful change. sadly, we need to do that and therefore this is a problem.
    And yet, this situational gearswapping is what makes this game so wonderful.
    For me.
    (3)

Character
    Tahngarthor
    World
    Shiva
    Main Class
    PUP Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Shirai View Post
    And yet, this situational gearswapping is what makes this game so wonderful.
    For me.
    Unfortunately, I can't agree there.
    For me, the difference between having everything you need on one piece and carrying half a dozen different pieces for each slot is the amount of inventory space I have free and nothing else. Since gear swaps are just done in line with the macros we'd already make to use our abilities, it doesn't require any additional skill other than knowing how to write that macro. It would almost be better, for the sake of loot collecting, if simply finding that item unlocked its situational effects and you didn't actually need to carry it around and swap it in and out. Then it might be tolerable.

I will give them points at least for putting in a feature that removes the blinking problem.
    (3)
    Last edited by Alhanelem; 03-27-2015 at 11:00 PM.

Someone care to tell me what's wrong with a couple Yukes?
    Check out http://ffxi.gamerescape.com- the new home of FFXIcleopedia and its founders!

Greetings, everyone.

The development team is aware of the current issue regarding summoner’s ability to switch out Blood Pact equipment. The following is a message from Producer Matsui about how the team is planning to address this.

Quote Originally Posted by Akihiko_Matsui View Post
    Matsui here.

We’ve been receiving a lot of reports that equipment swapping macros are not switching gear in and out in time due to the adjustments made to Blood Pact execution times.

After looking into this, we discovered that the cause is a maximum 1 second delay that is generated by macros that utilize “/equipset”.

Currently, the development team is looking into editing the Blood Pact execution time so it is 2 seconds.
    (This can actually be adjusted in increments of 1/60th of a second, and we’re trying to see if we can reduce this time a bit more.)

We’re striving to fix this issue as quickly as possible. I apologize to all the summoners out there who are inconvenienced by this, but please wait just a bit until it is fixed.
    (9)
    Devin "Camate" Casadey - Community Team

Player
    Quote Originally Posted by Camate View Post
    Greetings, everyone.

The development team is aware of the current issue regarding summoner’s ability to switch out Blood Pact equipment. The following is a message from Producer Matsui about how the team is planning to address this.
    Since you're dropping PS2/360 support, I suggest you just implement "gear swapping" scripts, that'll fix the issues and more.
    (12)

Character
    Fynlar
    World
    Lakshmi
    Main Class
    WHM Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Camate View Post
    Greetings, everyone.

Please get them to re-adjust DRG wyvern breaths in a similar way while you're at it.

To be honest I'm not sure why these had to be adjusted at all to begin with.
    (6)

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast