World: Carbuncle
Main Job: Red Mage
Support Job: Black Mage
Area and Coordinates: Cape Terrigan (G-8) - Outpost Teleport Landing Site
Party or Solo: Solo
NPC Name: Not Applicable
Monster Name: Not Applicable
Steps:
1. have a repeat crafting macro ("/lastsynth <wait 27>" x5)
2. have all materials on-hand to execute the synthesis (Beetle Mittens in this case)
3. Use Bastok Outpost Teleportation NPC --> Vollbow Region (Cape Teriggan)
4. after teleportation, while inventory is loading, invoke the repeated crafting macro (note: this button is "refresh ii" macro on my main macro page, so I hit it a few times expecting refresh to occur)
5. crafting of the item will occur "silently" (no animation) and the item appears in the inventory - the second attempt to craft (materials still on hand) will fail with "synthesis canceled message (this was the clue that I had the wrong macro page selected)
6. attempt to move character with compact keyboard, standard movement keys - character is frozen and will not move.
7. attempt to move character with left-stick on controller - character is frozen and will not move.
8. attempting to use "/ma warp" to leave zone results in "You cannot use that command during synthesis"
9. all attempts to use "View House" fail with same message as step #8
10. can not log out of the game either - "/logout" and "/shutdown" do not function
11. call a GM to gather any additional game state data and perhaps get assistance before forcing a disconnect, which may or may not work . . .
12. wait for GM reply
13. press send on bug report.
14. cross fingers.